Search results

1. G

1977 Yamaha Chappy Help Required

Hi all, Been a while since I've been on here... was a vintage Honda 50 guy for a long time...restored quite a few..currently have a '70 Z50 and a '71 QA50 in sprout green all original. Anyway.... I recently picked up a '77 Yamaha Chappy LB50 and am looking for some info on the wiring /...
  2. G

QA50 Carb Needed

Looking for a good used carb for my '71 QA50..... Or just the carb body (no slide, jets, float or bowl)..... Or at minimum, the low idle (brass) pickup tube (from underside of the main carb body)....NOT the one attached to the bowl. Any help appreciated
  3. G

Looking for an RTS Front Fender

Looking for a front fender for my Tri-Sport RTS... Anyone have one kicking around? Thanks
  4. G

Wanted: Tri-Sport front fender

Looking for a front fender for an Alsport Tri-Sport RTS(?) Reasonable price. Thanks
  5. G

Trisport Diff Housing bushing/sleeve

Wondering if anyone has suggestion or part # (and supplier) for the copper sleeve/bushing on the rear diff casting? Complete overhaul of the rear end and the bushings are very loose. Any help appreciated.
  6. G

Anyone made their own fiberglass trike body??

Has anyone made their own trike body out of fiberglass? Looking to fab up one for my Tr-Sport... Any help, photos or info greatly appreciated. Cheers,
  7. G

What brake calipers to use for Tri-Sport?

Hello all, Looking for some help in adding a pair of brake calipers to my Tri-sport... No existing calipers, but the discs are still on the axles. What would be best to use? :shrug: Hydraulic off an old motorcycle or snowmobile or some sort of cable actuated? Any information from...
  8. G

WANTED: Tri-Sport RTS Body and parts

Looking for a body (needing repair OK) and misc parts for my Allsport Tri-Sport RTS.... Calipers, rack, etc.... Reasonable price paid. Canada or US...
  9. G

Long shot...Can Anyone Identify This Trike?

Picking it up tomorrow.... Just wondering if someone can identify? Was thinking home made....but looks too clean...design wise. Was told its about 4 feet wide...or wider. Would like to know if it was supposed to have a fiberglass body or??? Any help appreciated.