Search results

1. J

automotive paint help..

Hey all, i have this can of paint laying around that i would like to use. the paint is from 1993 (label says) and was wondering if this is still useable? i know i need a hardener and clear coat but do the stuff they make now a days work on this old paint? thanks Joel
  2. J

Cat Parts Chain Guides and Motor For Sale

Just Clearing out my garage and have a few more mini bike stuff laying around. Here's the items; - Pair of Cat Stars. Lil rust but easy to clean off. ASKING $20 - Cat Rear Wheel with Sprocket. ASKING $20 - 2HP Motor with clutch. Rebuilt last October...
  3. J

Cat 400x roller and Modded Clone Motor

Like the title says. Cat 400x: Still have the original paint and seat to it. only a lilttle tare off to the side of the seat but over all still in good condition. It also has new tires, new tubes, and new bearings, and new chain guide. Will also include 2 original stars that go on the wheels...
  4. J

CAT 250X Roller

This was suppose to be a project of mine, but i don't have the time :sad: the paint scheme is almond and black (i wanted to look like the old ford trucks i saw). has new tubes and bearings. tires are used but still in excellent condition. Also, a new brake pad was welded on. ASKING $60...
  5. J

Cat 400x, $250

Letting this one go :sad: but i know it'll go to a good home. Like the title says, it's a CAT 400X. Still have the original paint and seat to it. only a lilttle tare off to the side of the seat but over all still in good condition. It also has new tires, new tubes, and new bearings, new...
  6. J

Lost Interest =(

i dont know about some of you guys, but i feel bad that my mini bikes are just sitting in my garage. i just don't have the time building and riding. i'd rather now go to the rc track and race or go mountain biking. when i was into mini bikes, it was fun and enjoyed it. now that feeling is gone...
  7. J

Cat Chain Guide Repoduction

Sorry for the delay, but I finally had these chain guides made. These are based off of the Cat Chain Guides. The original chain guide i bought off of MAC It is made of a harder plastic material than the original, so it's going to last longer than the original. Im having another batch made once I...
  8. J

Project Cat 250x

Before i go on vacation up to Nor Cal i wanted to post up some pics that ive been working on. I wish it couldve been done by now but ive been busy with work. Ive always like the look of old school cars with the cream color. and i got the idea to do it on a mini bike when i remember seeing a...
  9. J

WooHoo! Honda CT70

Hi, just got myself at 1982 CT70. i got it for a really good deal, and i couldnt pass it! but it really needs LOTS of work; needs new wires, fix the engine, front and rear lights, etc. etc... i dont really care how much because i've been really wanting one of these since i got into mini bikes...
  10. J

Cat Chain Guide Repoduction?

I have someone willing to make them for me. The material he'll be using (nylon) will be stronger than the original. Anyone out there interested in one? Im asking because it would be a waste of time if he just made one. Pic taken from Mac's post
  11. J

is this a yamaha

is this really a yamaha? if not, what type of bike is this? planning on getting it Joel
  12. J

Brake calipers for a cat 400x or go clutch brakes?

I dont have pics of it yet, but my upcoming project is a Cat 400x. it didnt come with brake calipers so i need a set or a brake kit. I went to this link, but which brake calipers from the site work? Log On I was also thinking of a clutch brake system. any opinions on that please? Joel
  13. J

Cat Frame with 2 motors

Yes yes, i just got this bike last week but i just got myself another bike. i dont want any money, i would just like to trade (so cal preferred). from what ive been told it's a 200 or 250x Cat frame. the fork is not original. the motor on the frame is a 2hp briggs but doesnt run. the extra...
  14. J

HI all.. what is it?

Hi all, new to the forums but im picking this up tomorrow and make this a new hobby of mine. the owner doesnt know what it is. its just laying in his house and doesnt want it. any help will be greatly appreciated. Joel
  15. J

Hi Guys, new to the forums

Hi everyone, im new to the forums and new to the mini bike scene. i dont plan on making a profit with mini bikes, all i want is to enjoy this new hobby of mine. i dont have a bike yet but the rest of my family and cousins have one except for me. ive always been using my brother's or my...