Search results

1. rupprider328

Wanted: rupp rear fender for 10 in rims and tc cover

hi, i am looking for a rear fender for my 71 rupp enduro, it has 10 inch rims and any of the fenders from any model later than 70 should fit. im also looking for a tc cover 71 or later. thanks:thumbsup:
  2. rupprider328

Rupp Center Kickstand. Anyone?

I have a rupp enduro and i need a kickstand. please respond or pm me. thanks
  3. rupprider328

New Kid

Hi, I joined about a week ago. ive posted a few pics of the progect im workin on and a thread about my rupp enduro project. then i realized i forgot to imtroduce myself:scared:Well i just wanted to say hi and ill post my project pics on this thread too:smile: View image in gallery View...
  4. rupprider328

Rupp enduro paint/rebuild progect

i just started rebuilding my 1970 Rupp Enduro. Sorry for not having a start pic. my computer wouldnt let me post them. the start is pretty much the same eccept with the seat on and the handlebars in a normal position. Ill keep you posted through the build.
  5. rupprider328

help with torque converter

Hi im new to this forum and i needed help dissasembling my torque converter.I have a 4hp tescumseh power sport and i need to know how to take the whole thing apart to paint the frame. Any help would be greatly apreciated. thanks!