Search results

1. P

Any mini bike events in or near Virginia?

It has been a long time since I have been on this site. I am in Richmond VA and have 2 Trail Horse GTO 300's (I think that is what they are) and a Skat Kat. All have been in the shed waiting for restoration. I hope to start soon. Are there any mini bike events in Virginia or Mid Atlantic...
  2. P

Have not seen this one before

Classic MiniBikes http://images.craigslist.org/3nc3kd3p55O45R55Saa1gd4bac31c0bad1d4a.jpg
  3. P

Gto 100

I just picked up 2 minibikes off CL. One is apparently a Trail Horse. The tag is still on the frame under the seat. It reads: General Appliance Manufacturing Company (Address is hard to read but looks like Omaha Nebraska) The serial number is 1107 01489 18 GTO 100 It has been...
  4. P

Just missed it

There was a very nice Rupp Scrambler on CL yesterday. It looked all original and in great condition. Seller was asking $300. I called this AM and it was still available but was gone after work. Would that have been a good buy? Thanks,
  5. P

Sea Foam

I have used Sea Foam in lawn mowers, outboards, weedeaters, etc. for some time now. When I got my Scat Cat I put some in the the gas but it seemed to have carb issues. It has a 5hp Tecumseh. I put a new float valve seat in and it runs fine now. This may have been coincidental. Have you ever...
  6. P

Any QA 50 fans out there?

I picked up this QA50 last week it runs but it does not have the air filter housing. Any ideas on what to do for an air filter? I don't need OEM just something that will work. Thanks,
  7. P

Rupp on Richmond CL

What do you think about this? Genuine 1964 Rupp mini bike (mint!)
  8. P

I got another one...

I bought this mini bike a couple weeks ago for $100. It is the exact minibike I had as a kid so I had to buy it. It is complete except for a chain and clutch. The gas tank is rusty and gummed up with old gas. The 5HP Briggs seems to have good compression and spark. What brand is it...
  9. P

What is this?

I got this minibike last weekend. It is my first since I was a kid. Can anyone tell what brand it is? Thanks! Please view my photo.
  10. P

New Member from Richmond VA

Hello from Richmond, VA. I have been a member here for a while but have just been lurking. I finally got a minibike this weekend. After cleaning some gunk off the frame the only marking I found was MADE IN TAIWAN. It has front and rear shocks, high rise handle bars that fold down like a...