Search results

1. L

death bug

the OHV vent filter was not attached for pic, its there tho! the seat is smooth ahh a big relief on my spine, front shocks and a metal clutch cover next. i think this forum for the inspiration to make the bike
  2. L

Backfiring clone

Hello, I just put a honda clone motor on my doodlebeast. Please excuse my ignorance, but it is backfiring, and I was wondering what is the first thing I should check to fix this problem? :shrug: Motor is brand new out of box. thanks!
  3. L

speeco 6.5 swap on a db30 ..?..

i picked up a new speeco 6.5 at TSC i am going to swap the 6.5 for the stock 2.8 on my db to me this "speeco 6.5hp" looks just like the lifan 6.5 on the baja warrior, and many other new snow blowers and whatnot. is this motor a Chinese clone? is it a lifan? is the swap similar to the info...
  4. L

#35 clutch wanted jackshaft kit, wanted 4$$ or trade..

i need a clutch for a lifan 6.5 to power my doodle bug the shaft is 3/4'' any centrifugal clutch that will fit my #35 chain 3/8th pitch i think i am trying to assemble a jack shaft gear reducer for the bike, any 12t, 13t, 18t, or 80t sprockets, a jack shaft, and bearing. i have to...
  5. L

diy 2.8hp Jackshaft Kit

excited to find this board! hello, i have purchased a baja db30 and cant wait to mod this bike, as many of you may know the 2.8 is weak and has little torque, therefore i am in need of a torque converter, (an engine upgrade is not an option right now) i want to construct my own...