Search results

1. kimberwind

Nearly Done 1971 Moto Beta Bebe Premier

I do have A couple extra of the round premier decals.If you want I will send you 2 just let me know your address Markus.
  2. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

Ok I did some more testing found problems with the wireing ,I got it running now but I think I burned up the lighting coil witch I can get from domi.The old be be realy sounds good. Thank you all for your help I realy appreciate it!!!
  3. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

I checked everything I could think of put it back together and for some reason it fired up just long enought to go through the gears on the kick stand it really sounds good but it stopped running and now it's got no fire again,I'm pretty shure it's wired rite or it probably wouln't have ran at all.
  4. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

I.m going to trie the tail light thing but I'm pretty shure I didn't wire it up like that the way I wired it was there were three wires coming out of the motor 1-blue 1-red 1-black I think I used the red wire for the pos-coil the red wire for the lights and the black for ground. I'm going to...
  5. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

The points are opening and closing I checked the ground to the coil and even ran another wire to the block,and still no spark.Is there any way to check the hot wire to the coil for voltage? Thanks again
  6. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

Thank you all. Checking the coil now.:hammer:
  7. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

new plug has a new plug and useing A spark tester no spark going to plug
  8. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

It has points and there is no spark at all.
  9. kimberwind

Bebe Has No Spark

SOOOOO>>>> the old man tried to start the Bebe and she has no spark.:hammer: She started before we took her apart. Suggestions?:confused:
  10. kimberwind

we had the Premier decals made from an internet pic and the white decal is from a hand made drawing. the pump is a suitable replacement that we modified to fit. thanks everyone for the comments:wink:
  11. kimberwind

Thanks. Sandblasted the rims. I really tried but the chrome was too far gone.
  12. 100_10201

100_10201

13. 100_1031

100_1031

14. kimberwind

:thumbsup: Hi All! The Bebe is restored and shiny! We have had a great time with this project. We haven't tried to start her yet. I'll let ya know what happens as soon as we get the nerve to try. Right now, we"re just enjoying the shininess!!! :scooter: See the new pics in my album!!!!!
  15. 100_1023

100_1023

16. 100_10151

100_10151

17. 100_1020

100_1020

18. 100_1029

100_1029

19. 100_1033

100_1033

20. 100_1010

100_1010