Search results

1. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

Christmas up. Beuler? Beuler? Beuler?
  2. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

Shipping not included. Shipped from Memphis.
  3. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

Anybody interested?
  4. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

$50 per wheel. All wheels have new bearings. Tires not included.
  5. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

TTT. Any interest?
  6. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

I would sell them as well. which were you interested in? The metal tristars are the older 4" wide and the the plastic tristars are 3" wide.
  7. Leftythenub

Dumb Kart Wheel question

Scooterboy, quit hording! :laugh:
  8. Leftythenub

rims

I have a couple of Tristar rims I might part with. 6X4. I forgot to mention, they are vintage tristars and not the new versions.
  9. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

Price drop $150 OBO Shipped from Memphis, TN. I need this frame gone.
  10. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

I am selling my Bonanza project frame as I just don't have time to finish it. I removed the rear mounts as there were trashed to start with and added an original swing arm. Also welded (poorly) shock mounts. Stripped the frame and forks and primered the frame. Never got around to the forks or...
  11. Leftythenub

Need help on 6.5hp clone modifications!

No, it won't fit correctly. The taper is wrong.
  12. Leftythenub

New clone build - won't start

Check your compression. If it is low, check your valve seats and valves for rough edges.
  13. Leftythenub

garage clean up sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested in the rod and flat top. Where is the nick on the rod? I can't tell from the pics.
  14. Leftythenub

GX440 Clones Are Here!

Talk to Hent or Viki. Call 267-580-5824.
  15. Leftythenub

GX200 mods for homemade paramotor

Might want to read this as well: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-predator-engines/35509-removing-governor-your-engine-OldMiniBikes-please-read.html
  16. Leftythenub

GX200 mods for homemade paramotor

What cam are you running? Did you get an alum. flywheel and rod? Get an isky black mamba cam ($50) and arc fw and rod. You should be able to get close to 7000 with that. Also port intake and ex openings to get more air/fuel into the chamber.
  17. Leftythenub

Big Rob`s MonoTrack Build

nut warmer? :shrug:
  18. Leftythenub

Funday #3 - Sept. 16th

Looks like everyone had a great time. I wanted to come in for this one but I couldn't. I will be in LA/Anaheim On the 26th, 27th, and 28th and would love to meet some of the west coasters while i'm in town. Send me a PM if anyone wants to hangout, go to lunch, whatever during the day on Thursday...
  19. Leftythenub

starting the build! :)

Are you sure the 160 rod is the same length?