Funday #3 - Sept. 16th

Are you coming to Funday #3, Sept. 16th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dee

Crank post crank post!! it wasn't him . Dave was ummm... In the jumper...ALL DAY. . I seen him in there with buckeyes ( that's all I'll say )

Last edited:
Looks like everyone had a great time. I wanted to come in for this one but I couldn't. I will be in LA/Anaheim On the 26th, 27th, and 28th and would love to meet some of the west coasters while i'm in town. Send me a PM if anyone wants to hangout, go to lunch, whatever during the day on Thursday or Friday. My wife is in training all day and I will be bored.

Cool My son made it in a random pic standing to the right as Solo Cali Rides by. He looks happy to see all the mini's Gotta start em young :scooter:

And His shorts Match the random Guys Shirt in the photo, Who ever u are my son wants to know where u got your shirt?
That's why he posed like that like Hey where's Mine?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

While getting ready for funday. I fixed my Rupp cleaned the carb changed spark plug tuned it up I never had that tecumseh running better than yesterday. I got there about 9:00 and saw guys riding there bikes in the street in front of pauls shop. I unloaded my stuff and took the rupp out to the street I had it opened up and was going at a good clip when 2 kids passed me like fighter jets and then another I'm not sure if it was the F&B guys or the Gt guys with the cat racers they were a blur. Those boys were hauling ass I was embarresed and then went over to the farm flat lands where I was smoked by more guys with clone bikes. I knew they are more powerful engines than the flatheads but jesus christ I had no idea they were that much quicker. I have no doubt my next bike will be clone powered I seen the light :thumbsup:
haha it maybe was me n my pearl white taco it was too much fun on that long straight away nobody was keepn up with me :laugh:

Todat I finally got to work straightening up my shop after Funday! I have gotten a lot of stuff put back where it goes,
like the rolling cabinet with the Skat Kitty.
See, in the back on the left -

It has taken a few hours and funny, I was getting an eerie feeling every time I walked by the Skat Kitty;
like I was being watched, like I was not alone

OMG!!!

Oh s:censure:t, Buckeye!! I thought he left last Sunday!!

Like yourself Buck Eye....

I sure wish I could have made it also to the Mac Fest & Funday. But work comes first in my book :thumbsup: Besides....I didn't have any choice in the matter :shrug: I've been up in a place up in Northern Ca Sierra Mountain range called Cabage Patch working on the "Tree Line". I got back home the other day.

Man-O Man all the pictures and and the COPS busting a bunch of MEN on minibikes is just way to cool! I sure wish I was in that "Pack of Bikers" when the "PO-PO'S" hit the lights and said .... "Up against the wall..... You bunch of :censure:" Next goal for me.... Is getting this thing done and head to "Simi Valley" ..... But in all reality this will be tough because my bike is just how I left it two weeks ago..... Untouched :mad2::mad2::mad2:

The Mac Fest and Funday by the looks of pictures were a BLAST :thumbsup:.... I can just tell by looking. I'll make it next year for sure :thumbsup:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup: