Search results

1. A

valve tools picture #2

forgot one picture reamers for valve guide.
  2. A

valve cutter price reduction.

new neway valve seat cutters pilots and reamers. used three times. 31 degree 46 degree and60 degree seat cutters. pilots for cutters.100-9/32. 100-1/4+1. 9/32+2. tee handle for cutters. blow molded case. cost me $700 plus. asking $225.00
  3. A

valve cutters

I have the tree correct cutters pilot guides and reamers to small Tecumseh hs 30 to hs50 valve jobs. iv got over $800.00 invested. I did tree or four valve jobs with them. the results are sure nice to see. I'm asking $ 350.00 witch is more than fair. thanks for looking Anthony.
  4. A

new sbh engine build.

new build. just got a new old stock sbh 7276-a . i don't know what year it is but it has the big exhaust valve, both points and electronic ignition bosses. nice thin ring piston with 2.795 bore. i have lots of goodies for this one. i will post pics when i get started. Anthony.
  5. A

help with valve keepers.

dyno received my hs50 cam two days ago. i spoke with them and he said they will get to it monday or tuesday. was going to get 18 pound briggs flat head sprigs cut down. i would rather go with briggs 18 lb animal springs with briggs dcsh-102 lower valve spring retainers and dcsh-103 valve...
  6. A

help with hs50

markus. im looking for a newer style block with both style of ignition mounting bosses. what i need to know is will a 1972 hs50 crank and ballbearing side cover fit in the newer block. also can i youse my connecting rod with the piston that comes with the short block. here is a picture of a...
  7. A

hs40 crankshaft.

just bought a lighted rupp hs40 slant motor small blower cover and long ballbearing crank. took it apart and its got a bad crank journal. can it be welded and reground. if not would a would a standard short ballbearing crank work with the lighted flywheel. anthony.
  8. A

hs50 Taylor muffler.

anyone have a taylor muffler like this or something similar for an hs50. inside tube diameter 27/32. anthony.
  9. A

help.

i just posted and reposted because i can't fined my posts. iv ben posting in mini bike discussions, and then going to new posts to look for it and its not there. anthony.
  10. A

hs50 Taylor muffler.

anyone have a taylor muffler like this or something similar for sale for an hs50. inside tube diameter is 27/32 .
  11. A

hs50 Taylor muffler.

anyone have a hs50 taylor muffler like this or something similar for sale. inside tube diameter is 27/32 or 0.7985. thanks anthony.