Search results

1. A

Billet Flywheel Honda/Clone GX200

Basically new, bought 2 months ago from OldMiniBikes, never used it. 100$ shipped in USA / Canada.
  2. A

Another stupid sprocket question... Baja Mini

First, I did try searching. I found some stuff but I just don't understand fully which type of sprocket I need.. So I ran through all the sprocket calculators, The Baja mini has stock a 10T clutch, a 20T jackshaft and a 10T jackshaft and a 50T rear. I want to change the 10T sprocket on the...
  3. A

The Snow Baja Mini...

Just a quick mission statement here. I'll be building an ice - snow going Baja Mini. The idea is to take a stock Baja Mini and be able to ride it in deep snow and ice like a snowmobile. I'll be modifying the engine, adding a ski, possibly adding a track drive ... who knows!
  4. A

Mikuni 22...

If I change carbs, is the stock throttle cable compatible?
  5. A

Clone 6.5 estimated power?

Hey Guys, Sorry if these questions are silly, I'm new and it's hard to gather info in bits and pieces... I have a Baja MB165 and I want to hop it up a bit. I plan to put 18lb valve springs Bypass governer alum flywheel 14cc head maybe a new carb... What kind of power can I expect with these...
  6. A

Mb165 - wider rear tire?

Does anyone know if an 18 9-8 tire will fit on the Baja without any problems?
  7. A

For 200 points... What is it?

8 motoneiges antiques 2 minitrail contre vtt
  8. A

Baja MB165 (warrior) w/torq a verter 400$ montreal canada

Hey Guys, I'm selling my Baja MB165 6.5hp. I installed the torq a verter this year. The bike starts even in minus -30celcius weather. It has a few bumps and scrapes but it's solid runner :) The governer was also bypassed but the TAV limits the rpm in the current setting. I paid 300$ for...
  9. A

Baja 6.5 mb165 / warrior speed & RPM help!

Hey guys, I recently purchased a used Baja, it works well but I wanted more speed. I swapped out the clutch for a torque converter and bypassed the throttle linkage from the governor ( I think ) my problem is it doesn't seem to be reving past 3000 rpm. i was assuming with the governor...