Search results

1. M

Super Bronc Build

I started this in the general forum but it is turning into a build so I will continue it here. This is a Super Bronc frame with a Yamaha BW 200 rear wheel/tire/brake/axle assembly and Honda ATC 200 front end. I am going to get all the fabrication done and working well and then take it...
  2. M

Super Bronc (Kind Of) Build

Great site. This has brought back some great memories. I've been lurking for some time and have decided to take the plunge. This is my first build and I plan for it to be a rider (my kids will see to that). I always wanted a Super Bronc as a kid but could never afford one. Now, I plan to...
  3. M

HM80 Teardown

OK...So I am all excited that I found a HM80 for $40.(HM80-155310L-SER 6328D) for my Super Bronc in the making. I am assuming that this motor was made in 1996 (1986?). First thing I try to remove is the muffler. Bolt #1..SNAP. Bolt #2..SNAP. Then the shroud. Bolt #1 OK, Bolt #2 OK, Bolt #3...
  4. M

Super Bronc Parts

Just started a new super bronc VT10 build starting with just a frame (courtesy of pilotchris). Looking for front and rear hub/axle/wheel assy and front fork springs. Thanks, Mike
  5. M

WTB Murray Minibike

Frame, Roller, or complete. Let me know what you have, I'll probably take it. Thanks, Mike
  6. M

Super Bronc

Looking for a Heald Super Bronc (any model), complete, partial, or rolling frame, or just a frame. Need a winter project with son. Anything within several hundred miles of the Milwaukee/Chicago area would be great. Thanks.