Search results

1. C

Open Animal on Ebay.....

Here's an Ebay item I found today....Looks to be a real good deal...But depends what's inside it......Outside looks nice..... Briggs Animal Open Modified Racing Engine | eBay J
  2. C

Long Rod and Standard Piston for 5hp Briggs

I am looking for a Briggs Long rod and Piston combo. It needs to be standard size piston. Wiseco and an Arc or Horstman rod to go with it. 4.500, 4.475. It is a steel bore RIII block, so I don't need it to be chromed. I am building a beast with a Dyno 115 cam. Let me know what you got...
  3. C

Mikuni VM22 on my Briggs 5hp

I just got a new Mikuni VM22 for my Briggs Flattie. It is the real VM, not the copies on Ebay. I am running an 03-SS cam and was wondering if any of you are running a Mikuni VM22, and what size jets you are using and needle clip position. I am just trying to find a starting point to tune this...
  4. C

Billet Flywheel for 5HP Flathead

I am looking for a FINNED Billet Flywheel that I can use on my 5hp Briggs Flathead. Let me know what you got (send pics if you can), and how much you want for it shipped to 01604, Worcester, Mass. My e-mail is rollinsgl@aol.com Thanks, Jason
  5. C

Animal Carb on a Flathead

Has anyone used the Animal PZ22 carb on a 5hp Flathead? I was thinking of using this set-up. I am running a 07-3 Dyno cam with 1.420 springs at about 18 pounds of pressure. I am looking to run about 6500-6800 rpms. I run it on a mini bike so I was just wondering if anyone has used this carb and...
  6. C

Drilling fixed jet?

Has anyone ever tried to drill the main jet on a fixed jet carb? And if so what size did you drill it to, and did you have any success?
  7. C

Piston Ring Order

I got a new set of rings for my 5hp briggs, and the instructions said that the middle comp. ring has a dot on it to denote that it points upward. Well guess what?, Lol, there was no dot..... Does the thicker solid ring go on top or in the middle? And does the one with the sorta ridge around the...
  8. C

5hp chromed piston

I just bought a new OEM Briggs Piston and rings off Ebay. It is the actual Briggs part #793214. The question is, can I use a standard Arc billet rod, 3.875" with this piston? And how many rpm's can a stock piston handle? The aftermarket chromed ones are hard to find as I am sure you all know...
  9. C

Looking for some 5HP Fun Power Info..

I just bought an old school Ruttman Spyder that had a 5 HP Fun Power on it. The engine runs great, I'm new to this so just looking for some info about my engine and so on.... engine numbers: 136212 0016 960208YA Seem like a good engine to you guys.... Also, do Raptor 3 parts interchange...