Search results

1. riverdweller

HS50 for sale

Hs50 Do you still have the motor for sale?
  2. riverdweller

Winter in Minnesota

Hello OldMiniBikes members, Its been a while but it is that time of year again, time to build another mini. This winters project is a custom frijole. I bet you can guess who built it for me, and it was built to my specs. Mock up has started and a project log will be posted in the project post...
  3. riverdweller

gas tank special

What is the price?
  4. riverdweller

Clone vibs

Do any of you clone owners experience a rough shaky vibration at idle. I have one on a bad dog and its annoying to sit on at idle. When you take off from a dead stop it feels worse, after it reaches a certain RPM it smooths out nicely up to WOT. I'm thinking it may be the engine plate...
  5. riverdweller

Low RPM Torque Monster vice High RPM Screamer

My opinion based on building a couple 383's from 350 small blocks, stroke it, best of both performance worlds.
  6. riverdweller

Reliable rear wheel?

tanks Would like to get my hands on one of those gems. Been thinking of fab-in one up out of stainless.
  7. riverdweller

Reliable rear wheel?

good wheels? So you are saying there is such a thing. What I would give for GOOD WHEEL SPROCKET COMBO. Mac, nice tanks on your avatar. Did you fab them? What material.
  8. riverdweller

Hs 40

Hello out there, My HS40 arrived today in the mail, and it will need a muffler, I see listings out there for mufflers for H40 and HS40,is there a difference? Thanks in advance for any replies.
  9. Astro_Wheel

Astro_Wheel

10. riverdweller

whats wrong with my clone??

Oil in engine Use Seafoam, its made for in the gas and crank.
  11. riverdweller

GC-160 exhaust

GC exhaust Here it is finished in Eastwoods high temp coating. Sounds good, not to loud. I like this engine alot, wish there was some aftermarket high performance parts.
  12. riverdweller

Which "Kit" ?

Azusa in red, bad dog in blue. If your around 6' tall or better the BD is more of a comfortable ride. I would be careful doing business with the blue one brand.
  13. riverdweller

spring is approaching

How do you prefer taking the order info? By PM?
  14. Azusa_build_006

Azusa_build_006

final assem.
  15. Azusa_build_004

Azusa_build_004

final assem.
  16. Azusa_build_003

Azusa_build_003

final assem.
  17. Azusa_build_002

Azusa_build_002

final assem.
  18. Azusa_build_001

Azusa_build_001

final assem.
  19. riverdweller

Animal

If my memory is stable is the intek a flat head? Will check them out.
  20. riverdweller

GC-160 exhaust

A good friend of mine gave me a GC 160. It runs good. I do not want the factory exhaust puffing away on my fresh powder coated frame. Purchased the weld it yourself kit from Brute pipes and am wondering if anyone has a recommendation on on a configuration that would look cool and not...