1. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

I'll be back soon with the Blue Azusa :grind:
  2. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

WESST310:grind:
  3. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

I was thinking of painting my Azuza Blue again and chroming the f:censure: out of the Cat.
  4. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  5. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  6. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  7. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

Yup its a good place to eat.:thumbsup: You should see the girl working there thats a double check check.:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh::laugh:
  8. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

I might chrome out my 2 frames. Them river rides look sick wit it.:scooter:
  9. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

I know bro..Na not yea been lagging it.:shrug:
  10. WESST310

L.A Drag Spot.

Got that right, thats the spot to be!:thumbsup:
  11. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

I'm a business man my boy..:laugh::laugh: I'll problably go next week this weekend is a busy schedule.. How's your progress on your bike?
  12. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

:laugh::laugh:
  13. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

Na but one of these days I'm going too.. Post up a pic.
  14. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

My motor has all those mods but I'm also putting a flat top and the clutch it has now is a 13 tooth..My bike is all apart cus I haven't painted it but I think I'm going to chrome the whole frame I'll see. Yea and it really does help having the 10 inch tires..I remember I raced a couple of guys...
  15. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

I guess we hit high 60's like nothing cuz were light or something but they don't believe it...:laugh::laugh:
  16. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

I know what Im saying..otherwise I wouldn't be saying I hit 60 65mph..But you guys just talk like you know whats going on..like saying "i've got to call BS on this one. going by the mods you posted on the first page you are not going that fast." just going by your quote you obviously don't know...
  17. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

Thats A Nice Azusa Paul..:thumbsup: I might Chrome my whole frame..but I'll see.
  18. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

Thanks Nick. Your Bike Is Fast Too.:thumbsup:
  19. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Like I said you guys dont now whats up..All this BS take it somewhere else:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  20. WESST310

My New Asuza Mini

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You guys dont know whats up..I have done other mods to it now..:thumbsup::thumbsup: I hit 60 mph like nothing.:scooter: