My New Asuza Mini

those are all the mods he's done, i know the guy who built his motor, i was hitting 55mph on my brothers rupp with a stock clone just had a 22mm mikuni that was rejetted and a straight pipe, it even still had the governor. but its doing high 60's now with some more mods.::thumbsup:
I guess we hit high 60's like nothing cuz were light or something but they don't believe it...:laugh::laugh:

I have done other mods to it now.
those are all the mods he's done
which is it? one of you is wrong.

since WESST310 owns the bike i'm going to go by what he says and that it has more mods.

i do realize that 60-65 is possible on a basically stock clone, but you're going to need a tallish gear ratio. it does help quite a bit that he's got the 10" wheels. i didn't really think about that before.

which is it? one of you is wrong.

since WESST310 owns the bike i'm going to go by what he says and that it has more mods.

i do realize that 60-65 is possible on a basically stock clone, but you're going to need a tallish gear ratio. it does help quite a bit that he's got the 10" wheels. i didn't really think about that before.
My motor has all those mods but I'm also putting a flat top and the clutch it has now is a 13 tooth..My bike is all apart cus I haven't painted it but I think I'm going to chrome the whole frame I'll see.
Yea and it really does help having the 10 inch tires..I remember I raced a couple of guys before and they will take off on me but in the long run I catched up and passed them.

I'm a business man my boy..:laugh::laugh:
I'll problably go next week this weekend is a busy schedule..
How's your progress on your bike?