Search results

1. B

OEM or new replacement carb?

I need to replace the carburator on my HM80. I think I have found a new OEM for much $$$ but see that replacement carbs are available from OldMiniBikes Warehouse for a lot less. Would OEM be worth the difference? The new OEM is over double in price. Or should I try to rebuild mine first...
  2. B

Gas Tanks

I was cleaning out my storage building yesterday and came across two little gas tanks that came off of my parents 1950's two-cycle push mowers. I believe the motors were Clinton's. The tanks are cylinders about 10 inches long and 5 inches in diameter and appear to be in good shape. They...
  3. B

Heald Super Bronc owners manual

I picked up my "new" & free Super Bronc VT-812 from my uncle this weekend. It has a lot of "deferred" mantainance needed but is really in overall good shape. Does anyone have a source for a Owner's Manual for these bikes? Thanks!
  4. B

new/old Super Bronc - new forum member

I am a new member here and glad to see a forum such as this. My uncle has promised to give me his Heald Super Bronc VT-812. It will be delivered from Tenn. this Friday. Can't wait! Used to see the ads for these kits but, not being able to see one in the "flesh" ,was reluctant to buy the...