Search results

1. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Thanks. I guess i could have put up the link. But it was the only Boonie on ebay. The boonie found a new home. It sold for $405 on Ebay.
  2. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Sorry no longer for sale here. Tired of people waisting my time. Its on ebay if anyone is interested.
  3. joshhoward

clone 6.5 db 4 sale brand new B/O

You seem to ask that alot huh :shrug:
  4. joshhoward

Big bikes for sale

That sucks man. You have some nice minibikes. I wish i had some extra cash and room. I know how it is with the Old Lady. Im having problems too. Just hang in there!
  5. joshhoward

Tote Gote Model 770

I like it! Wanna trade for a Boonie?
  6. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

I had an extra jackshaft mount years ago. I sold it though. I guess i should have held onto that one.
  7. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Could be worse, could be better. But im good. Yeah i wish i had more room right now. I would keep the boonie. But im in a 1 car garage now and i have so much car stuff. Plus a 88 burban, 64 F-85, and a 65 cutlass to work on. :hammer:
  8. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

It runs and rides good. the forks have a slight bend. Its a long drive for you to pick it up. What kind of shipping would be good for you?
  9. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

Hey i stop by alittle more then that. At least 3 times per year. LOL
  10. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

5hp briggs runs good, good clutch, good brakes, good tires. Its missing the original jackshaft. Still has the original seat. $300 Im in Plano,il 60545 email me at jbh11600@yahoo.com
  11. joshhoward

Well i think on that one i used the 530/450 tires. Fit nice. And i liked it.

Well i think on that one i used the 530/450 tires. Fit nice. And i liked it.
  12. joshhoward

Looking for 2 small frame minibikes

You gonna send me some pics? :shrug:
  13. joshhoward

Hey Scott What ya got???? Shoot me an email jbh11600@hotmail.com Prices, details, and pics please. I have to go up to rockford in a few weeks to pick up a built 462 olds. Maybe i can stop by.
  14. joshhoward

Yeah not looking to ship. Thanks anyway.
  15. joshhoward

16. joshhoward

Not hiding. Just doing different stuff. Old cars, girlfriend, and kids.
  17. joshhoward

Any ex-dragracers out there?

I like them Omegas. Im either gonna do a 64-65 Cutlass or, 73-74 Omega car for street/strip. Right now my 4 door 64 F-85 runs 12.50s. And i drive it all day :)
  18. joshhoward

Im looking for 2 small frame minibikes. Any shape. Just somewhat local. Im in the chicagoland area.
  19. joshhoward

Wanted: Bad Azz Clone.

I dont care about your LOCAl friends. What about guys like me who bought JUNK from you. It would have been cool if you where at least honest about it. Insted you thought that i was just some kid on a karting site far away from you and it wouldnt come back to you. Well you F-ed with the wrong...
  20. joshhoward

Wanted: Bad Azz Clone.

What you talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Tell us! I keep asking you for your side, but for some reason you cant tell everyone? Im not here to make up shit. its up to you to tell your side. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tell us!