Search results

1. J

9th Annual Central Michigan Kart Swap Meet

9th Annual Central Michigan Kart Swap Meet Buy and Sell Parts Featuring Go Karts. Mini Bikes, Vintage Bicycles Vintage Go Karts and Racing Lawn Mowers When: Sunday, March 15th 2015 Where: Saginaw County Fairgrounds 11350 West Peet Road...
  2. J

Just to pass along

Central Michigan Sixth Annual Go Kart Swapmeet Ithica Mi. Sunday March 11th 10:00 to 2:00 Town and Country Recreation Center 1091 E. Center st. I-127 exit 117 west 1/4 mile look for signs Contact Ray Klipper 1-989-845-4766 $5.00 admision Win a kart lift by Jim Elmore buy raffle...
  3. J

Central Michigan Kart Swap Meet

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. J

5hp tecumseh for sale

Does it have the lighting coil if so where are you located?
  5. J

Central Michigan Kart Swap Meet

Come join the fun at the 5th annual “Central Michigan Kart Swap Meet” New this year Mini Bikes and Lawnmower racers When : Sunday March 13th, 2011 Where: Town and Country Recreational Center 1091 East Center St. Ithaca, Mich 48847 Exit 117 off...
  6. J

Tank stickers ???

What is the dementions of the roadster tank sticker? I saw one on ebay that is 9 in. long That wont fit the tank. Thanks Jim E.
  7. J

Local Pickup SoCal Comet Two-Speed

I want it but I live in Michigan, will you box it and ship it $20.00 more for shipping? thanks Jim E.
  8. J

Animal carb to a flathead

It is a allstock carb with a home built intake and the flanges are 1/4 flat steel with gaskets. so yes it is sealing at both ends, and presured checked the welds.
  9. J

Animal carb to a flathead

Has anybody put an animal carb on a flathead motor ? I have but it won't run worth %$@%@. any ideas will help. Can't get it to idel or rev. is a stock animal carb on gas and it came off of my dirt kart that ran very well this season. is it to rich or to lean??? HELP Jim
  10. J

Roadster ?

What motor came on a 69 Roadster, hs 40 or hs 50?
  11. J

???

this one has rupp and part # on the drum plate both front and rear and is identical to the tt500 just with the drum brakes. It also has the rupp turbo wheels if that will help.
  12. J

???

What rupp mini bike had the drum brakes on the front and rear. Is it a tt500 or something else?