Search results

1. A

hs40 finished.

just finished a rupp hs40. new valves 1/32 over. seats cut with neway cutters. all new old stock parts except carburetor i used cheap china made. didn't fire it yet. maybe this weekend. a word of advice. if you buy a new old stock crank breather check the foam rubber element. i didn't. when...
  2. A

hs40 finished.

just finished the rupp hs40 i bought for the flywheel and round blower cover. reamed both guides for 1/32 over sized valves. cut the seats with my brand new neway cuter set. new old stock everything except carburetor.
  3. A

tecumseh fuel line clips.

dose anyone have a part number for fuel line clips that keep the fuel line of the flywheel. anthony.
  4. A

tecumseh head bolt spacers.

dose any one have a part number for the two front head bolt spacers on the hs40. anthony
  5. A

hs-50 d shaped intake port.

when looking at this port at fist glance it looks pritty hopeless from a performance standpoint. i though get rid of the casting flash and break the sharp edges on both left and right sides of the port. after a while i came to realize the casting was thick enough to get a nice smooth transition...
  6. A

tecumseh 2-13/16 bore piston

anyone know the piston skirt diameter on hs50 2-13/16 bore stock size fat ring piston?. also need the diameter of a 0.020 oversized piston.
  7. A

lighted flywheel

will a hs-40 lighted flywheel fit on my hs -50 crank?. is the tapper the same. hs-40 flywheel part number is 610769A.