Search results

1. A

What kart is this?

By the way, the Demon actually handles pretty good.
  2. A

minibike gokart race + swap meet @ ovrp n.y. oct. 11-13 2013

That was the only shot I had time for. Had mechanical problem that kept me busy. I'm hoping Dave had someone taking photos. -Al
  3. A

Beautiful day at Cuddiebackville.
  4. OVRP 2013

OVRP 2013

5. My Bikes

My Bikes

6. A

Hey Hotroded, it was great that you came, raced, and showed your bikes. First place in the race, best restored........ not bad at all! Hopefully next year we can all do it again. Nice to meet ya, - Al
  7. Bonanza - BC1200

Bonanza - BC1200

8. A

any interest in a minibike/vintage gokart swap meet in cuddebackville N.Y.?

I will be there with the karts, so I am going to just stuff the bike in with everything else. Buy the way, I'm a karter, but not one of the guys who suggested the mini-bikers won't respect the rules. :shrug: What's up with that? Right now, my main concern is that a bunch of bikes show up...
  9. A

So...... How many people are planning on making this event? I am trying to figure out if I should start getting my Bonanza ready. How about a show of hands? And, What are you bringing? -Al
  10. A

Dave..... the date you have listed on the kart forum is October 11-13. On this forum, unless I'm missing it, I only see the dates that you listed on a sample flyier. That Date is for a week earlier. Can you please confirm the date for this event? Thanks, -Al
  11. FamilyPortrait-OVRP2012-sm

FamilyPortrait-OVRP2012-sm

12. A

Hey Dave you can definitely count me in! :clap: -Al
  13. A

Original Stellar Mini Bikes

Stellar Go Kart I am still looking for an early Stellar 500 racing go kart. These thing seem to have disappeared.
  14. A

If you want a good laugh watch this

Then I showed it to my kids and they were on the floor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  15. A

If you want a good laugh watch this

Fell out of my chair laughing!:laugh:
  16. A

Original Stellar Mini Bikes

Stellar Go Karts To "Original Stellar Mini Bikes" family member, I understand that your family produced Stellar Mini Bikes and Go Karts. I have been very interested in the very early Stellar 500 Racing Go Kart. I have never seen one at a track. When I bought my first kart (a Putt-Nik Demon...