Search results

1. knedb30fx

Let me know what you guys think.. New style db30 project

Alright so i got the sprocket and the adapter i been waitin for :)
  2. knedb30fx

Well ill have to say... thats the most broken down explanation ive seen yet... Thanks quite alot actually haha... well ill prob go with a 6.5 clone for simplicity and start off with just intake header and maybe a new carb... itll prob take me a while but ill make it as i go.. Thanks again...
  3. knedb30fx

What kind of mods would that involve?? Im entirely new to these engines.. basically all i know is gearing.. intake exhaust rejet the carb... thats basically all i know about and it seems pretty strait forward
  4. knedb30fx

I honestly have no isea what im doin yet... its def not stayin stock tho haha.. the 6.5 is cheap but idk about a lifan 110cc 4 speed semi auto in it.. alot of work tho
  5. knedb30fx

And heres a pic from the rear
  6. knedb30fx

Yea haha its really not as bad as it looks im 5'7" 160# and i actually fit on it pretty well lol the foot pegs will help a little more with leg position but even know its tolerable i dont really intend on ridin this thing for any amount of distance its just a fun project
  7. knedb30fx

Ok so i actually took the seat aprt and reapolstered it... and got the bars welded just because its cheaper :p lol i also dropped the rear fendr and inch and put it all together for another moc-up.. and i am goin to relocate the foot pegs there goin to be here thursday :)
  8. knedb30fx

ok.. im likin the bar clamps def.. haha thanks strigoi! and i jut ordered those foot pegs haha thanks once again guys!!
  9. knedb30fx

The bars with the risers attached could be a possibilty! and ill be checkin junkyard near by to see what they have.. maybe mething like this... Aluminum Handle Bar Clamps Itd be a simple install and would raise the bars a little more...i ordered a spare set of the old style db bars just for...
  10. knedb30fx

Yea i mean sittin on it its not the most natural feelin thing i will admit.. the thought on the risers sound like a plan, 2" risers would be perfect but im short on ideas on how to mak them... or idk where to find somehing to fab to fit, i had been considering relocating the pegs to near the...
  11. knedb30fx

Thanks haha, well i was actually thinkin of makin it a strickly on road bike... but maybe not a drag bike i just lik the style of the lower streched look and it fits a full size rider better, but i ended up gettin the bike for just under $215 on a sale a few days ago. Hoestly what ive been...
  12. knedb30fx

I do realize this is a question not meant for the thread but i want my ideas out there in the project thread.. sorry if i offend anyone
  13. knedb30fx

Hey guys im new to the site here.. but i just bought my db at sears( im an employee) and first thing im doin is a makeover on a new db.. i havent seen any on hre or anywhere yet so i may be the first..Idk tho..just want your huys opinions its just in the mock up satge now. The bars are off an...