Search results

1. vinny b

My first Rupp.

If ya know any info on this model, I’d love to know. It’s rough. I took it as a payment for a welding job. I know I’m never going to have the finances to do this bike right. I’ve really only enjoyed actually making all my bikes. I may end up trading it for an old moped or scooter. ***the...
  2. vinny b

It’s been a long time!!!!

It’s been years since I’ve been able to get out in the garage. The time came this summer! Since I sold everything I’ve ever built, I decided to make myself one more mini to keep for me. Couple lengths of 3/4 gas pipe, and a order from gopowersports, and this is what I came up with. 3.5 HP...
  3. vinny b

In Strongsville Ohio...kinda weird

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5937121475.html
  4. vinny b

I'm back! lol Rim Question

I haven't built a think since 2011. I'm feeling the bug again. In 2011 I was buying these rims with tires on them for under $50. Does anyone know of a inexpensive place to buy a 6" rim to fit a fat tire? I'm going to take my time on this build and make it my "one" nice...
  5. vinny b

Custom Fat Tire Mini 22" wheels / Fresh 5HP B&S $350

Hi from Brunswick Ohio! This is the last of my homemade projects. This is a custom mini bike I had wanted to build for years. I am selling it to free up some cash for xmas presents for the kids. -very fresh 5 hp Briggs and Stratton --literally less than a hour running time on this engine...
  6. vinny b

Finally Finished Fat Tire Mini

Hi!!! Vince From Brunswick Ohio.... Haven't posted a project in a while. Although it is a simple project, I like this one. I love the look and the fun of fat tires!!!Homemade Fat Tire Mini Bike - YouTube
  7. vinny b

need 15mm piece of shaft...exist?

I have a project going on and I need a piece of shaft for a rear wheel. It so happens to have meteic bearings in it. Its a old Honda ATC wheel. Does anyone know where I could get a 15mm x 17" piece of metal I could use? Thanks.....Vinny:shrug:
  8. vinny b

Stikk looking for large sprocket--here is why.

Building up a FAT CAT homemade. Gonna use old fashion jackshaft set up. Cant afford a torque converter. Big #40 sprocket would help! BTW....its a old artic cat frame. Front end from honda atc!
  9. vinny b

Need Big 42 / 420 sprocket---Like Manco?

Hi, My name is Vince. Its been a long time since I have been to the web site. I am itching to start building again!!! I am looking for a larger than typical sprocket for a fat tire mini Bike Project. I see the Manco Bigcat has quite a big sprocket. Anyone know where to find something like that...
  10. vinny b

Torque converters

It's been a long time since I was last on the site. When I stopped building the news was comet was going to quit making Torque converters. Does anyone know if this was just rummor? Thanks.....vince
  11. vinny b

Arctic cat frame with good parts on it / no steering

First $25 Good jackshaft, shocks, kick stand, etc....
  12. vinny b

Here is what I have been up to....My Ebay Find!

Let me first say that I am sorry for not having helmets on. I was so excited about our 38 degree warm up and getting a ride in with my boy, that I forgot to put helmets on. Won't happen again but we did keep it slow. Logan has a lot to learn about using body English and riding a three wheeler...
  13. vinny b

Here is the start to your trike project! $65 Firm

have a frame that I have parted out from a Suzuki ALT125D. Start with this and most of the hard part is over. You can have the frame, axle ( which would be really easy to mount your own sprocket on, or use the one that came with it. Not sure what size but it is bigger than 40 / 41. Or you...
  14. vinny b

Way Off Topic but a friend could use your vote!

If you could go to this website ( The 'Hairspray' Get-A-Beehive finalists | Photo 1/14 | Metromix Cleveland ) and vote for Ashley. She is wearing a blue dress. It is a hair styling contest for the Show Hairspary. The really cute blonde is my wifes friend. She is really good at what she does...
  15. vinny b

Super Bronc Wheel Hubs

Sorry, I found what I was looking for. If I could, I would delete this post....Sorry......Vince Anyone know if these wheel hubs are still available or any replacements? If so, could you let me know the companies name? Thanks...Vince
  16. vinny b

No Engine-At least not yet

Sorry for the short video. Ran out of camera memory. My wife and kids got a kick out of this. I have never ridden a recumbent bike. It was pretty easy. I can't wait to paint this up and the snow ending so I can pedal some of this fat off!:doah: What do you think.......plenty of room for...
  17. vinny b

Want your thoughts please.....

I stumbled upon this Go Kart Guru - Vertical Lawn Mower Engine Go Kart: Leave Horizontals in The Dust!while surfing tonight. What do you guys think this guy's plan is? How could it be done in a simple manner? I would like to (and may) buy the plans just to see how he does it....What is your...
  18. vinny b

My winter project started

I said I was going to stay away from engines for a while. I have always wanted to try to ride a recumbent bike, so I thought "why not build one" So far its been really easy....I need another scrap bike. They are nowhere to be found these days. All the scrap guys are grabbing them up...
  19. vinny b

Homemade Four Wheeler Video

Got brakes on it!!!!:thumbsup: This four wheeler is bigger than it looks. It just that I am huge so it looks small.:crying::crying: I built it for my daughter to ride with me while I am on my old Honda ATC... . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezxJg2wSHrk
  20. vinny b

Four Wheeler Finally Done!!!!!

Well, after many delays during the summer, it is done. I built th9is so my daughter and I can go trail riding. Rear 16" riding lawnmower tires, Front, 20" old tractor rims with atv tires on them. 5 HP commercial grade Briggs and stratton combined with a torq-a-verter. There are Harley...