Search results

1. G

OldMiniBikes warehouse

If any of you guys have a chance to actually go to OldMiniBikes WAREHOUSE do it. I live about 30 minutes from there and never been there. I had a project to do and they were a great help. They took the time to look what I was doing, gave advice and had all the parts on the shelf. It's just to bad that...
  2. G

Who has kids...

I have two, one is 22yrs old. She doesn't like the outdoors very much, but is good for the most part. The young one is 14, i think that i have to worry about her when she gets her permit to drive. She loves minis, the bar stool, the kart, 3 wheeler and uncle g's trike(she likes to go fast)
  3. G

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

This pretty cool, i'm there.
  4. G

When did chicken wings become like currency??

I think that franks is the best. My wing sauce is franks,butter ketchup and some dried ghost pepper powder. The wife and kids like them in butter,garlic,salt and pepper.
  5. G

Old Timer Needs Our Help....Please.

Vic hope the best. A love one is hard to see hurting. I'm the praying type but i'll give you a pray for your wife. Keep on truckin' . May things go well!
  6. G

Hurricane Sandy

I live just outside of phila. I think we are going to get bad around here tonight. Thank god i have a generator several years ago. We also have a camper to fall back on, (propane stove and heat). I hope everyone gets though this. I have co-workers that live in nj. Stay hi and dry
  7. G

throttal hook up on HF predator

I bought 1 last weekend for a kart and it made a huge difference. We took off the old motor swapped tc and away we went. The whole thing took 30 minutes, including the really easy throttle.
  8. G

Holy Bison!

I shot on 5 or 6 years ago on a ranch in texas. It was about 2200 lbs. I gave so much meat away. It is the best meat in the world.
  9. G

Ever been pulled over on a mini?

MY FIRST MINI I HAD, I TOOK MY YOUNGEST FOR A HIDE.(SHE WAS 4 YRS OLD) WE WERE JUST OUT FOR A SLOW HIDE, THEN I PASSED A COP COMING AT US. SURE ENOUGH HE TURNED AROUND AND WE GOT PULLED OVER. I HAD TO WALK IT HOME WITH MY DAUGHTER. HE GAVE ME A TICKET FOR $75 AND A SPEECH FOR NOT BEING SAFE (ME...
  10. G

Hey its great to hear that there is someone else in hatboro. There is a guy in southhampton and...

Hey its great to hear that there is someone else in hatboro. There is a guy in southhampton and OldMiniBikes is in langehorn (i would like to go there someday). Keep the wheel turnin'
  11. G

Front ski

ski I thought about going to a thrift shop for an old pair of skis. Use the front half of the 2 and some how fab them together, then raise it up to the axel to make the bd flat.
  12. G

Front ski

It should be here soon, snow. I would like to put a ski on the front of my db30. Is there a person that makes them or have a up-close pic of one. It seems like alot of fun (or an easy way to bust your ars.)
  13. G

Synthetic oil price

I tjought about changing my truck to it but it takes 15 quarts. There is no way that i could afford it.
  14. G

teardrop campers

HERE IS A WEB SITE THAT THEY DO EVERYTHING A TO Z. TO MAKE A TEARDROP SEEMS TIMELY. Teardrop Travel Trailer (added VIDEOS!) CAMPING IS A REALLY FUN TIME FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY AND GOOD FRIENDS. GOOD LUCK ON A BUILT OR A GOOD FIND.
  15. G

teardrop campers

My first camper was a 1967 Scotty,it was not a real teardrop but close. It was 11 foot long and we had 4 grown people and 2 dogs for a weekend. It was light but small. You really have to like your company cuz it is tight. They tow great and easy.
  16. G

What do you do for a living?

I take x-rays on piping or anything that needs to see what is on the inside of it. I check the welds on pipelines. I have seen talent on some mini's. I myself can not weld but i can tell a good weld.
  17. G

To much motor?

ON THE 4TH JULY I HAD MY DB WITH A 6.5 CLONE THAT HAS A TORQ CONVERTER AND HAD KIDS RIDING IT. THEY DID GREAT, JUST STRESS TO THEM TO TO BE CAREFULL. THEY DID GREAT. :thumbsup:
  18. G

You might be a mini biker if ........

The wife text me yesterday,you might be a mini biker if you hurry home when i get a message saying you have a package on the front step.( i had 2) and today, you might be a mini biker if when you come home and the front step is empty and you get depressed. (waiting for 3 more)
  19. G

running hydrogen?

I thought about it for my truck (desiel). I know a guy that tried it on a gas car. He said it had more power but with the o2 monitors you have to foil on them so you try to over-ride them.
  20. IMG_0126

IMG_0126