Search results

1. friction

motor dying when hot, greyhound clone

I am thinking I may need a rejet of some sort, but what do you think? Motor is completely stock, with a helper spring on the governor spring, stock air filter and airbox, stock exhaust pipe but muffler box is broken off. Essentially just a closed end pipe with 3 holes drilled in the side of...
  2. friction

Predator coupon, $99 thru 10/31/11

I just got a coupon for this in the mail at my house yesterday......But I dont see it on any of the current flyers on the HF website. :scared: Need me to scan it?
  3. friction

Hilliard Clutch

:cursing: This is my hilliard clutch after only 3 weeks of use on my bone stock HF clone'd manco thunderbird. All the teeth sheared off the sprocket. (yes i know the bushing isnt on it in the photo.) Gonna go this weekend and try to get a store credit from tractor supply (have all the...
  4. friction

Manco Thunderbird part-out on ebay

I have been speaking with the seller he is parting out the bike, says he is going to be listing more parts soon. He had them all incorrectly listed before under "Manco Thirderbird" so keep an eye out on ebay for more parts to come up. The bike is seriously mint, apparently a 1999 model and...
  5. friction

Seized GX160

being new to minibikes and small motor repair, I decided to start pulling this one apart just to see how it works. Lots of dirt and pine needles all up in everything. Pine needles in the carb. Water poured out the exhaust port when the motor was on its side. About the only thing I have seen...
  6. friction

Mini Sand bike? What is it?

Can anyone identify the the gray bike for me? It looks like it may have been re-painted at some point in its life. Original color may have been orange. Or red. Wheels appear to have been white originally. Sprocket on the rear axle appears to have a drum brake type system built inside of it...