Search results

1. Mike B

insane #41 nickel chain deal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Even if you get 100 inches it would be a good deal. Maybe they give you 100 millimeters?
  2. Mike B

The Ultimate Off-Road Bonanza Gambler 100 Project

I wouldn't buy another one of those, never seen anything like that. Junk.
  3. Mike B

Anything Goes! Another Dutch minibike build from scratch.

Most impressive! Great welds, I love the fat tires too. Just awesome, custom gas tank and fenders. I wish I could weld that good.
  4. Mike B

The Ultimate Off-Road Bonanza Gambler 100 Project

That looks muscular!
  5. Mike B

International handmade old school mini

Gorgeous! Love the mini with a hack.
  6. Mike B

Hello

Thanks guys! Here is a clip from the CA DMV laws regarding "mopeds" and a big reason I'm going electric; A "motorized bicycle" or "moped" is: A two or three-wheeled device, capable of no more than 30 mph on level ground, and equipped with: - Fully operative pedals for human propulsion. - A...
  7. Mike B

Hello

Wow, it's been 8 years... A lot happened. Pops died and I retired. The old frame I was working just rusted in the shed. I gave it to a kid down the street after I pictured me shoehorned on the tiny thing with 2 big batteries on the motor plate and the motor hanging from the top of the frame...
  8. Mike B

Hello

It was a hundred bucks, had a 3/4" shaft with a keyway just like a gas engine. Also rated 2.5 HP and series wound motors have a huge amount of starting torque available. I was working on various field weakening schemes to limit the starting torque, but then I found a used 275 amp motor...
  9. Mike B

Hello

Hi Guys, Just signed up. I am from Detroit, but have lived here in CA over 30 years. I used to live in Livonia and scavanged parts from the Lil Indian factory and built my own. That was a long time ago. I have grey hair. Just bought a frame off ebay and and going to build an electric...