Search results

1. O

Its not for sale

I just wanted you guys to see it. I tried to buy it but it has too much sentimental value. Here are the pics.
  2. O

Santa's friend sold me this.

My new $10.00 mini. I know I need to finish at least one of my other minis.
  3. O

Record Album Cover

I bought this at Goodwill today. I thought you guys would like to see it.
  4. O

I see this driving the opposite Direction

I was going one way and a truck passed me going the other way. What caught my eye were handle bars sticking up in the air. The tail gate was down and I saw a tiller. I did a U turn in the middle of the road and the chase ensued. This driver was moving on down the road and I lost site. I caught...
  5. O

Arkansas Hoarders Finds

I bought the contents of a house and came upon these. Every step you take in this house has something under your foot.
  6. O

Clinton Parts Supplier

I've been looking for a head gasket for a Clinton Engine and I found this man who bought a large supply of Clinton engine parts. He said I could post his name and Ph #. However he did not have the head gasket that I'm looking for for my Cheeftah build. His name is: John Ph#:973-598-9202
  7. O

Cheeftah 1400 Arkansas Find

I started this thread in the wrong section and I'm putting this build where it belongs. I'm an OLD newb!!! I found this in an old salvage yard under a pile of lumber and car parts. Here are the "Find" pictures and the "current" pics after I cleaned on it. The chain guard and air cleaner were...
  8. O

Shock Mounting Bushing???

Where can I get the shock mounting bushing. I re-painted my shocks and put them in the oven on warm to cure the paint. Well warm was too hot and you know the rest of the story.
  9. O

These ended up in my Van

The 91 yr old owner of a salvage yard had these under a pile of car parts. I need to finish my Suoper Bronc before I start on these.
  10. O

Broken Camshaft???

I have a tecumseh off of a troy bilt tiller and I took the head off to clean the carbon off the valves and piston. I rotated the flywheel and the piston goes up an dn but the valves do not open and close. I believe this is a hh60. Do camshafts break in these engines??? Any ideas before I tear...
  11. O

My 1st Super Bronc VT-8

I was looking at a Troy Bilt tiller my neighbor had to sell and next to it was a mini bike. I bought both for $80.00 and pushed them home. I knew nothing about the mini until I found this site. I haven't had a mini bike in 40yrs and now I have a Super Bronc VT-8. The neighbor has pulled the...