Search results

1. L

28mm flatslide-390gx carb-billet manifold

:scooter: VIPERIZER 28MM MIKUNI FLATSLIDE ALKY CARB IN GREAT CONDITION WITH NEW CHOKE BLOCK KIT UNINSTALLED $100 SHIPPED. NEW HONDA 390GX CARB WITH CHOKE $25 SHIPPED. NEW AGK HONDA GX 200 6.5 CLONE BILLET MANIFOLD WITH PULSE FITTING AND GASKET FOR TILLOTSON CARB, IT HAS NOT HAD FUEL THROUGH IT...
  2. L

Bonanza 1510mx vs bc1200 frame and swingarm size difference? Help

:scooter:CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THE DIMENSIONS OF THE BONANZA 1510MX FRAME AND SWINGARM ONLY VS THE BONANZA BC1200 FRAME AND SWINGARM. THEY LOOK IDENTICAL. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IF ANY IN DIMENSIONS. THANKS GUYS!!!
  3. L

71-75 rupp frame-swingarm roadster 2

I NEED A 71-75 RUPP ROADSTER 2 FRAME AND SWINGARM OR ANY OTHER 12" WHEEL TYPE RUPP FRAME 71-75. BAD PAINT OR SMALL AMOUNT OF SURFACE RUST IS OK. NEEDS TO BE STRAIGHT WITH NO CRAKCS OR BROKEN WELDS. I CAN PAY CASH AND SHIPPING CHARGES OR TRADE STRAIGHT ACROSS FOR A COMPLETE 1971 HUSTLER SCRAMBLER...
  4. L

Wanted rupp roadster 2 frame-tank and chainguard

I need a rupp roadster 2 frame-tank and right side chain guard, not the torque converter cover. The frame needs to be straight, light rust or bad paint not a issue. The chainguard condition is not critical as long as it will bolt up to the frame. Tank, the less dents the better and no major...
  5. L

taco 100 footpegs-need dimensions

Hi, i am resoring a steens taco trail 100. Someone cut off the footpegs and installed clamp ons. Can someone help me with original length and outide diameter of the metal rods used. I believe all models 22-44-99-100 are the same. Thanks a million!
  6. L

Taco footpegs restoring dimensions

Hi, i am restoring a steens taco trail 100 and one of the previous owners cut off the orignal foot pegs. Can someone help me with the correct length and outside diameter specs for the resto. Thanks guys!