Search results

1. U

Custom Minibike Seats

Looking to have a custom seat built for my Cat 350ss. I've read about OldMiniBikes member Kenny but have no contact info. So if anyone could share info, it would be appreciated. Thanks, Perry.
  2. U

Cat 350ss front and rear fenders

Need a set of front and rear fenders for a Cat 350ss. These are the last parts needed to complete this bike and enter the OldMiniBikes 2014 build off. Finding Cat parts is harder than finding DB Cooper! So if you have a set that are repairable, please let me know. Thanks for your time. Perry.
  3. U

Cat 350 rear wheel and disc brake needed

Need a Cat 350 rear disc brake wheel and caliper. Thanks.
  4. U

Cat and Tecumseh Parts Wanted

Need an anchored brake shoe backing plate and drum/sprocket for a R4001 Cat. Also need a H50 fuel tank and brackets with an outside inlet. Thanks.
  5. U

WTB Cat 4001 Parts

Looking for a single spring front suspension (spring, cups and bolt), complete front 6 inch wheel and star inserts and a rear shoe brake backing plate with the extended bracket that locates on the frame. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks, Perry
  6. U

Cat Help Please

I bought what I believed to be a Cat 400 basket case at a yard sale. After plastic blasting the frame I noticed it was built with a scrub brake. Any pictures of the 400's showed a disc setup. The frame has no mounts for a disc setup and no serial numbers. Naturally the scrub brake assembly...
  7. U

Please allow me to introduce myself

Hello All, My name is Perry Ulsh and I'm located in Phoenix, Arizona. Recently bought a basket Cat 400 and was pleased to find this site. I look forward to using the vast amount of information available while working on my project. Thanks to all, Perry.