Search results

1. macho taco

L.A Drag Spot.

were is this at?? And wat time? cause I know mansville is full of bumps
  2. macho taco

the death on my mini

jus like me remember charles (on that ohc engine) ............wassup by the way I want to go riding with yall but jus been too busy
  3. macho taco

*****Nice go kart for sale *******

:rockon: go kart powdercoated blue just got the engine like 3 weeks ago 6.5hp honda clone brand new animal carburator from charles aka minidragbike. I've spent alot in to this go kart recently everything is basically new it has new 1" live axle new wheels tires tubes spindles and a new brake...
  4. macho taco

taco bike project 4 sale w/motor

taco bike project 4 sale w/3.5 briggs motor I'm sellin my bike that started it all for me its almost ready to run jus has to be put back together its almost all complete jus need a clutch chain and front rim 200obo thanks briggs 3.5 hp engine runs great starts fast :scooter: (note the...
  5. mowlb

mowlb

6. orangebeast

orangebeast

7. mow

mow

8. macho taco

starting races in 626 area

thanks kbs8ball i'll chem em pics out
  9. macho taco

sure . Its all good
  10. oldskoo

oldskoo

11. my bike

my bike

herz my bike it look like a taco for me except the front forks bike I like I definately got plans for it say yall can comment me if you want thanks
  12. macho taco

YeP that street is perfect it has a dead end long staight-a-way I was there today its an industrial area that is closed on the weekends and has lots of light posts incase gets dark its worth a trip come check it out its the 60Est. ext. Fairway go left all that way down its the last street to the...
  13. macho taco

6.5hp Honda for sale

Hey this is greenmonsters bro wassup Charles I would be interested in this motor. One question whats that wiring in the back for and also how big is the shaft on that engine would that clutch from that 6hp honda engine we have fit on this, and also how about $180 picked up (gas prices these day...