Search results

1. creekflea

What is this mini bike ?

OH WAIT...JUST CHECKED YOUR PIC AGAIN!! Is that still set up for 2 speed??? Or just a TAV on it?? :shrug:
  2. creekflea

What is this mini bike ?

What those gent's sa is true!! Been alot comming around lately too!! Im rebuildind a pile of one myself! Yours is pretty PREMO!! I will throw up a pic of one like yours thats almost 100% Any other Q&A you want, PM me...Ive looked into these beasts a bit!! nice bike!! :thumbsup:
  3. creekflea

I've got a What is It????

Damn thats cool....sooo its worth nothing!!! I will give you $2.00 to get rid of it!....PLEASEEEEE!!! :anon.sml:
  4. creekflea

Tecumseh H40-H50 help

SOOOoo, I was just getting ready to scrap some old snow blowers Ive had forever, but checked the model #s on the engines and found that they are some pretty sought after motors. So anyway..#1 whats the difference between the two? Can parts be swaped? The H40 is missing the head, valves,Piston &...
  5. creekflea

* * * 1947 Model C DOODLEBUG, fluid clutch.. Missouri or SHIP* * *

THATS FREAKIN COOOL!!! :thumbsup:
  6. creekflea

got my frame today and were starting!

kid friendly...Magnum rubbers= LARGE TIRES...sorry! :doah:
  7. creekflea

got my frame today and were starting!

DAMN!! is that front end bow-legged!!??!! Looks like you gotta use magnum rubbers on that beast!!! NICE:thumbsup: I was wondering where my tires went, YOU STOLE MY TRIKE TIRES!!! LOL j/j...NICE!
  8. creekflea

Home made kick start for a 3hp Briggs?

Beyond a complete new set-up, I might try workink on something using the shroud and get rid of the rope & pully, but still try to use the ballbearing clutch, the 4 point mechanism and maybe adding a roller bearing at the shroud. :smile: BUT THAN AGAIN...If it was that easy......WE WOULD ALL HAVE...
  9. creekflea

motor wont start

:shrug: Pics ALWAYS help...
  10. creekflea

motor wont start

(#1) When you put the new clutch on, did it spin freely uninstalled? If yes, did you put a bolt into the end of the engine shaft to help secure the clutch? If you did, you may have tightened it against the clutch housing...under load the engine wont start, think of when your lawnmower gets...
  11. creekflea

hahahahaing neighbors being assholes

BLAH-BLAH!! You just want everyone to think yours is crazy-stupid!! The neighbors are upset but Im not impressed!! Lets get some pics of this "barn stormer"!!!! ....OTHERWISE...LEAVE THE NEIGHBORS ALONE!!! lol :laugh:
  12. creekflea

Why is my 6.5hp Honda Clone Backfiring?

OK..#1 with motors is you may have "peared" the cylinder...Think the shape of the fruit, in the middle of the stroke, you lose power....The only problem with that is.:thumbsup: if you have the clone, Its a cast sleeve, so check your carb settings as the weather gets warmer. A little turn here or...
  13. creekflea

ummmmm..chain size help???

And your knowledge is GOLD!!! Thank you for help.....AND graphics!!! I LOVE OldMiniBikes!!!! :thumbsup:
  14. creekflea

American Mini bike pickers.

SWEET!! I just traded a 3/4 friction cluth for a Bonanza frame!! Swaps are cool!! BTW, gonna sell that frame!! Nice pick up!! :scooter:
  15. creekflea

ummmmm..chain size help???

At the risk of posting to the WRONG thread, I went "what am I"...Dont burn me at the stake!!! ANYWAY, I have a Columbia MTD rear wheel setup with 1/2 between the teeth on the rear sprocket. Anyone know what chain that is?? 40-41?? I know its not #35 THANK-YOU...and I would ask you dont burn me...
  16. creekflea

Got a great deal! Now what did I get?

DANG IT!! I knew that one!!
  17. creekflea

Mini Trike Northern NJ

Gonna see if I can post this so it works, otherwise cut and paste the link. mini-bike Trike 5-hp briggs
  18. creekflea

We need more Supporting Members!

Got a few beans over budget on this last mini...As soon as I can put bills together, Im IN like FLYNN!! The knowledge I've got in 2 weeks is worth the bread!! :thumbsup: And about new members getting the stink finger??!!!.... we're mostly grown men! I would rather a little rippen' than be...
  19. creekflea

What year is this bike?

I LOVE THIS SITE!! You guys are the mini KINGS!! I wanna shop for a bike now just to stump the experts!!! :wink:
  20. creekflea

How do i install this kill switch into my 6.5hp harbor freight engine?

Run one wire from the coil to your left handgrip, and leave about 3" bare wire. Next you'll need to run another wire to a ground, (like a motor-mount or something) than up to your right handgrip, leaving another 3" of bare wire. When you want to stop the motor, grip both wires firmly and motor...