Search results

1. R

NEW HF 6.5 HP Greyhound engines

I am still open to offers.
  2. R

NEW HF 6.5 HP Greyhound engines

I have two NIB HF Greyhound 6.5 HP engines. I have opened the box of one engine and removed it and looked at it. The second engine is still sealed in the original shipping box with shipping straps. I also have two 49 state gas tanks for these engines. I am asking $100 each for the...
  3. R

Mac's 3rd Annual Minibike Yardsale 1/19/13

Ill be there with my son and a friend and some donuts.:thumbsup:
  4. R

Funday #3 - Sept. 16th

Booooooo I will not be there. I haven't been on the site in a while. I gave all my minibike stuff to my future son-in-law. He did some welding for me and then we got side tracked on jeeps and dirtbikes so now we have a nice selection of frames and engines but now running bikes. :-(
  5. R

Windber Project

Love the3 ammo cans.
  6. R

2003 Honda XR80 - $680

Your son will love it. I started my kids on 50s when they were 6 and 4 years old. Honda XRs are bullet proof.
  7. R

2003 Honda XR80 - $680

Sorry this is not an old classic but it IS a great little bike. My kids out grew it and it has not been ridden in years. I have started it on a regular basis and kept fresh gas in it. It is in outstanding mechanical condition. It is a used dirt bike though so it has a few scratches on the...
  8. R

For Sale Bad Dog

That is a very nice bike and I was interested right up to post #6. Good luck with your sale.
  9. R

3.5 wont start. Little help please.

OK I purchased a 3.5 from a reliable member here on the forum. He said it ran before he let it sit and I believe him. Model 091202 Type 1017E1 Code 990713YB I could not get it to start so here is what I did: Checked plug, very rich but good strong spark. Rebuilt Carb Still...
  10. R

4x5 7x10 what ya got ?

I have a Sherline lathe and mill. Probably too small for what you want to do.
  11. R

Sorry tire guy

Michael, I have changed a BUNCH of tires and pretty much EVERY one of them came with buckets of sweat and many many bad words. Now, the ONLY time I will consider changing a tire on a one-piece rim is on day one of a multi-day camping/riding trip in the desert. And I only consider it if...
  12. R

Taco 44 Project Bike (Fake Taco) SoCal Pickup

Boy this is a cool little project Mac.
  13. R

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

This really "does it" for me. Nice clean simple Taco 22 style with a bit of a stretch to it. I would love to have one of those TB frames to build on.
  14. R

1968 z50AE the first year, no lights, for sale in noth coralina - $1,800 Read more:

Wow those bikes are really going up in value. Yours increased $200 from the time you typed the title to the time you posted the narrative.:laugh: Just messing with you. That would go perfect with my yellow jeep but shipping would kill me.
  15. R

My First Mini build

I like what you have done with the engine. I have a 5HP and I want to do a similar treatment to the cooling fins. Did you media blast the carb and block or is that high temp rattle can silver paint? Thanks
  16. R

Just picked up a Taco, need some engine help

Yes this too. On mine I used a piece of duct tap to hold the plug against the head while I pulled the rope. Saw a good strong spark so I know the problem is fuel related. I have the carb pulled apart but the local shop was closed by the time I went to get the rebuild kit. Oh well, maybe...
  17. R

looks like a tommahawk but its a sled

Wow what a POS. Doesn't look like it can safety turn at all.
  18. R

Just picked up a Taco, need some engine help

That is a great little bike. I would love to own it. It is a B&S engine with the original carb. Your dad it right, you will probably need to pull that carb, take it apart and rebuild it. A rebuild kit is only about $12-15 so they are not too bad.
  19. R

Street legal mini bikes ?

I have been giving this some thought and at least for me, here is California, if I were going to try to have a legal minibike I would do one of two things. Go the relatively cheap route and build a motorized bike like Edwin (although some spend thousands on those too) or go the expensive route...
  20. R

I got me a little Mexican chic.......

Used but still in great shape. :thumbsup: Thanks for posting.