Search results

1. S

2 Doodlebugs (Orlando Fl) Spare Parts

We've moved into a new home and there's no way I can get away with riding my Doodlebugs in my new neighborhood. I have a ton of spare parts, a new in the box HF Clone (the old blue ones). Have not looked in my bins in a while, but pretty sure I have a few sets of clutches. different toothed...
  2. S

Another Doodlebug Video

Made a quick video on Memorial Day. Three Doodles. All with HF engines. My neighbor Bob has the new frame and my two are the last model frame. I'm on the yellow (fastest one)..Bill is riding the camera bike and Bob on his red one. Red and green one will do right at 40mph. Both riders are...
  3. S

New Harbour Freight Engines Out...

I'm glad I stocked up on the old ones. I managed to buy four of them for $67.00 each, including taxes, from my local HF store. One is going into my stretched frame, two are going to be stored as back up engines and I sold one to my neighbor for $67.00. He may not use it, so I may end up getting...
  4. S

Stretched Frame Build Up

So, I'm into my 3rd Doodlebug..(Well, really 4, if you count the brand new one I bought at Northern Tool yesterday for $179.00) I decided to try something new with the 3rd one. I wanted to stretch the frame 6" and add a torque converter, new paint, custom exhaust, front brakes, etc.. The...
  5. S

A little Addicted...

Last Christmas, my neighbor bought the new style Doodlebug for his kids. they're small, so he rides them around on it....Kind of the same excuse I gave my wife when I started picking up used go-karts. (I have a 4 yr old and a 20 month old) Anyways, I was really digging the Doodlebug that Bob...