Search results

1. micksauto

Rebuilt the 5hp

So I rebuilt the 5hp Briggs this week. Now I can't get any gas to fire. I wonder what now?:shrug: I did not rebuild the carb, but did give it a good blow thru with the air hose, and replaced the carb to tank gasket. I pulled the plug after many many attempts to start it. There wasn't a drop of...
  2. micksauto

Says it's a Rupp?

Mini Bike Old Collectible
  3. micksauto

Harrison Wildcat

MINI BIKE,HARRISON WILDCAT ROLLER Priced to high with no motor, IMO. But it all seems to be there, more or less.
  4. micksauto

Guy must be on crack

mini bike ruttman harrison
  5. micksauto

My Wildcat Resto-Mod.

Wildcat redo - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery Finally figured out the pics problem. Enjoy!
  6. micksauto

Why can't I upload more than the first 2 pics?

I uploaded 2 pics and after that they don't show up. I don't know what the heck is going on. Am I only allowed 2 pics? I have about 8 I want to upload.
  7. micksauto

sprocket out of round common?

Hey guys, I was wondering. My sprocket is out of round or off centered. When you set the chain tension and cycle the tire, you can tell there is a big difference going on. If I set the tension at it's loosest point, say 1/2" to 3/4" play, then spin the wheel you will lose all play. I don't think...
  8. micksauto

Good engine for a mini?

So, I got a 5hp Briggs, magnetron, model 130212. Decent engine for a mini? I need to do a rebuild on it and was thinking of doing the typical hop ups. Opinions appreciated.
  9. micksauto

Wildcat?

So, from what I can gather, this IS a Wildcat. Anyone know what year?[/url][/IMG] Yes, I know the motor and bars are not stock.
  10. micksauto

So i got a Wildcat ....

Hello, I have a Wildcat that I have had for a few years now. I bought it as a freshly painted basketcase. After riding it for a year, I decided to do a redo on it. I have been up and down on the forums trying to put a year to this bike. Since I shut down my Myspace page, I lost all before pics...