Search results

1. Scooterh

New predator 212 won't rev?

I have a brand new predator 212 that will start and idle, but as soon as I try to give it gas, it sputters and dies. Won't rev at all. Will just idle. Any ideas?? I can't take it back because I already removed the gas tank and air filter. Cut the wire to the oil sensor switch, and cut off the...
  2. Scooterh

Super bronc find and re-build

I found this 1968 heald super bronc on craigslist. Scooped it up for a good price. Came with everything minus the motor. Even a TAV. Now I'm gonna make some small changes an put her back together.
  3. Scooterh

Single garter spring on TAV??

I've been playing with my tav that I bought on e-bay and installed on an Azusa mini bike with clone motor. I'm having trouble getting the tav to engage at a low enough rpm to prevent it from lurching forward abruptly. I also have an older original comet tav on an invader go cart that works...
  4. Scooterh

comet driver garter springs??

Can you swap out the 2-garter springs in the comet driver for ones with different spring rates? Mine engages at too high of an rpm for me. The bike lurches forward once it engages.
  5. Scooterh

TAV help

I have an azusa mini bike with a HF clone and recently purchased a new tav off flea-bay. It has the aluminum backing plate. Took me a while to get it up and running because I kept getting the wrong type of sprocket. Finally got the right sprocket and got her running and I notice I have to rev it...
  6. Scooterh

Low profile gas cap 4 H/F clone

I need a low profile gas cap that will fit my new harbor freight clone motor. I crammed it in an Azusa frame and the stock plastic cap is too tall! Help!!
  7. Scooterh

muffler for azusa/honda clone

First post here. Got an azusa mini bike 6" wheel kit. An HF clone. Removed the governor, added a billet flywheel. The frame is being powder coated as we speak and I'll be putting it together this week. Was wondering if anyone has tried using a muffler from a small motorcycle. I'm looking for an...