Search results

1. the doc

Anyone dealt with BMIKarts in Versailles, OH?

Been on a quest to get my son a Mini bike. Like the Azusa kit, and found someone close to home via the internet. Has anyone done any business with BMI Karts & Supplies in Versailes, OH? Its about 60 miles from my house and was wondering if they were a good outfit to work with, or are there...
  2. the doc

Terra Floater - Central Indiana

This Terra Floater found its way to my house. I was trying to find a minibike for my 13 yr old, and this machine is a bit tooo much for a 13 yr old to handle. Has 22X12-8 tires on it (has tubes also). Broke the pull cord on it today, ran before that (he has been riding it for about a week)...
  3. the doc

Terra Floater - I think

I think I got my hands on an old Terra Floater. The engine was swapped with a JD200 and it has a blue rattle can paint job. Looks like it was red at one time. Anyone know anything about these? Never seen one before. Doesn't like to turn. Anyone know the correct motor, Color, Etc?:shrug:
  4. the doc

Hello - I'm a new member to OldMiniBikes. Don't have one right now, but I thought this would be the best place to get info on them. My son and I would like to build or restore and old school mini bike, mainly because I couldn't afford to get one when I was a kid, you know how it goes. Rev it up and go!!