Search results

1. F

Did you sell the headlight yet that you had listed for $130? John fischerarchitect@att.net

Did you sell the headlight yet that you had listed for $130? John fischerarchitect@att.net
  2. 1966 Lil Indian

1966 Lil Indian

Mint condition
  3. 1966 Lil Indian 600

1966 Lil Indian 600

Mint condition
  4. 1966 Lil Indian 600

1966 Lil Indian 600

Mint condition, fully restored
  5. F

Hey Joe 51...I had asked you if you had a lighting kit for the Lil Indian 600 that you might...

Hey Joe 51...I had asked you if you had a lighting kit for the Lil Indian 600 that you might want to sell. My email is: fischerarchitect@att.net if you would like to contact me directly. Thank you. John
  6. F

Lil Indian 500 Wanted

Lil Indian 600 I bought Kyle Moody's/Doug Tulloch's blue Lil Indian 600 that was restored by Steve Geier and am absolutely thrilled with it. I had a 500 when I was 14 in 1966 and wished I never sold it. Now I have the upgraded model and couldn't be happier. Was wondering if anybody out there...
  7. F

Hi, Joe. My name is John Fischer and I bought the Blue Lil Indian 600 that Steve restored, then...

Hi, Joe. My name is John Fischer and I bought the Blue Lil Indian 600 that Steve restored, then sold to Kyle, who sold it to Doug, and who sold it to me. I had a Lil Indian 500 when I was 14 or 15 in the mid '60's... I have been reading some of the threads regarding the lighting kits for the Lil...
  8. F

Lil Indian 500 Wanted

I used to have a Lil Indian 500...3 hp Briggs and Stratton, fenders, coil spring front suspension. I painted it to have a blue frame and the engine was already red...it was beautiful. Loved riding that bike. Had it from when I was about 15 and sold it when I was in college. I wish I had...
  9. F

When I was a early teen ager, I owned a lil Indian 500 with a 3 hp B&S engine, mercury clutch...

When I was a early teen ager, I owned a lil Indian 500 with a 3 hp B&S engine, mercury clutch and disc brake; it was a transition year because the rear wheel chain sprocket was set up to receive the internal drum brake (which I eventually installed). I loved that mini-bike. Do you know anyone...