Lil Indian 500 Wanted

I used to have a Lil Indian 500...3 hp Briggs and Stratton, fenders, coil spring front suspension. I painted it to have a blue frame and the engine was already red...it was beautiful. Loved riding that bike.

Had it from when I was about 15 and sold it when I was in college. I wish I had never done that. Used to ride it all the time. I even would take it with me in our car when we vacationed in Florida! My best friend got one after i did. In fact, we drove to Michigan to pick his up at the factory. That was cool. They had one there with the headlight and taillight option all set up. Really cool.

I used to break mine apart every winter (lived in NE Ohio) and re-paint it and clean every single speck of rust and dirt off of it so it looked like brand new every spring. Looked new when I sold it. I would really like to find a model 600 to buy and restore. If anybody knows of one, I would be very interested.

My email is: fischerarchitect@att.net

Thank you.

Lil Indian 600

I bought Kyle Moody's/Doug Tulloch's blue Lil Indian 600 that was restored by Steve Geier and am absolutely thrilled with it. I had a 500 when I was 14 in 1966 and wished I never sold it. Now I have the upgraded model and couldn't be happier. Was wondering if anybody out there has an NOS1966 (or thereabouts) light kit?