Search results

1. M

Need some Tecumseh help on Long Island!

Hello- I have a vintage, early 70s Tecumseh engine from my Go kart. The engine was sent out and restored several years ago but never fired. Fast forward to last week and I cant get it to run. Not sure whats wrong. Id like to find someone reputable on LI that might want to take a look at it and...
  2. M

My restored Tecumseh

Thought you guys might like to see a picture of my newly restored Tecumseh. This is the picture the gentleman who restored it sent me. Its getting shipped next week after the paint cures. Its the closest thing to a brand new, in the box engine. All machined, painted and ready to install on my...
  3. M

Need a new carb for my H35

Need a new carburetor for my kart. I have a 1970 H35 Tecumseh with a Taylor spark arrestor style pipe on it and the stock air cleaner. Most of the carbs I see for sale have extra long choke levers that are in a different orientation. It seems like it would either hit the air cleaner or...
  4. M

Taylor spark arrestor muffler for a Tecumseh H35

Looking for a Taylor spark arrestor pipe and muffler for my H35. A chromed one would be nice! Thanks in advance! Jason
  5. M

Wanted- NOS Tecumseh black plastic tank

Looking for a NOS or close to NOS Tecumseh black plastic fuel tank for my mini bike. Side fill. need it to complete my resto. Let me know what you have. Cash awaits. Thank you!
  6. M

Wanted: Vintage Tecumseh engine

Looking for a very early 70s Tecumseh for my Stellar Mfg. go kart project. 3 1/2 HP or smaller. Need one with a bolt on, carb side exhaust. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA!