My restored Tecumseh

Thought you guys might like to see a picture of my newly restored Tecumseh. This is the picture the gentleman who restored it sent me. Its getting shipped next week after the paint cures. Its the closest thing to a brand new, in the box engine. All machined, painted and ready to install on my Stellar go kart. So psyched! I might put it on my dining room table as a centerpiece its so pretty!

SANY0025_zpsavs9aijy.jpg

capguncowboy

Looks good. I recently did an HS40 in silver for my 70 Rupp Roadster. The silver Duplicolor I used paint was a nightmare to spray but the end result was awesome.

Was yours a full rebuild or just a tune up and costmetic adjustment?

I found a guy in PA that does museum quality restorations. the whole engine was torn down and rebuilt soup to nuts. He said he will be supplying pictures of the entire rebuild when he ships it back to me. He has some pretty impressive machining equipment in the background.

I'll send him an email and make sure its OK to post his info on here.

I found a guy in PA that does museum quality restorations. the whole engine was torn down and rebuilt soup to nuts. He said he will be supplying pictures of the entire rebuild when he ships it back to me. He has some pretty impressive machining equipment in the background.

I'll send him an email and make sure its OK to post his info on here.
Sweet....Looks good by the way. But it is crying for a Tec steel tank...lol

What kind of paint did he use ? I just painted mine white with v h t and it set up in about one hour ! I carried it all over the yard and the shop and then installed it on the bike ! Never left a finger print nor a smudge ! Just curious !