Search results

1. T

Gear Ratio... Am I Doing This Right???

I need help please!!! :confused: I've got a Model B Tote Gote with a 6.5hp Predator engine on it. It has a 10 tooth clutch that goes to a 28 tooth gear on the jack shaft then over to 15 tooth gear and then down to the 40 tooth sprocket on the rear wheel. So, is it 28 divided by 10 = 2.8...
  2. T

New Guy - Old Gote Part II

Hi guys, I'm at a loss. When I first got my early Model B, the back wheel was being held on by a couple plastic zip ties. After studying it a couple minutes the only way I could figure to permanently attach it to the frame was to thread a couple 7/16" bolts through the axle and up into a...
  3. T

New Guy - Old Gote

Hey, hopefully here's a pic of my Tote Gote that I talked about in the Strictly Vintage section... I stink at posting, replying, attaching etc... sorry if it didn't work.
  4. T

New Guy Question

Hi, I'm Tracy and I've been addicted to the OldMiniBikes since I stumbled across it last summer right after I bought my Tote Gote and was trying to identify it. So here's the story... When I was about 4 years old my two older brothers owned a red mini bike that had a scrub brake that was about the...