Search results

1. S

Bonanza BC1300 fenders

Still looking for fenders
  2. S

Looking for CT70 turn signal pilot lens

Sorry here is a new link and I'll edit first post: http://www.partzilla.com/images/diagrams/honda/170986/ILLUST/F1709/8603.png The part I need is #6 Nice!
  3. S

Looking for CT70 turn signal pilot lens

Looking for a CT70 turn signal pilot lens for my 77'. The part is #6 as shown here: http://partstream.arinet.com/Image?arik=xmnwoI2cLM6QNAyhdjWs&arib=HOM&arim=8j5OO0XOuwUfiFCzxDV6YA2&aria=xbuXSBOFNjAKQJnvi1z9jQ2&ariz=3&ariv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.joneshondaofmissouri.com%2Foempartfinder.htm
  4. S

77' CT70 ignition help

Got a question for you guys. I have a 77' CT70 and it doesn't have an ignition switch. It's impossible to find a NOS ignition with a key for this year. Can any other year ignition switch fit on this bike? The connector looks the same on one that claims that fits a K1-76'. If the wiring harnesses...
  5. S

CT70 flywheel question

Hey guys just wondering if my CT70 should be able to start without a flywheel on it but and it does have a battery. Also wondering if it can start, is it even safe? Just bought a CT70 with a bent flywheel and I wanna get it started. The motor turns over and there is spark with no flywheel on.
  6. S

CT70 ignition wiring help

I bought a 77' CT70 with no keyed ignition on it and I was wondering what wires I have to have connected together to get it to run. I want to say there's about six wires hanging out.
  7. S

Bent flywheel on CT70

It's hard to tell which one is bent. It looks like the flywheel is bent but its hard to tell by eye. By kicking the motor over, the crank does look straight but its hard to keep the bike from moving to see if theres a bit of a wobble. I just don't know whether to buy a used flywheel or a crank...
  8. S

Bent flywheel on CT70

On that note, what other years of flywheel will work with a 77' CT70? That one looks a lot different then mine.
  9. S

77' CT70 flywheel

Looking for a 77' CT70 flywheel that doesn't have a crazy price tag on it. If you got one that would be awesome.
  10. S

Bent flywheel on CT70

Hey guys I bought a 77' CT70 and it has a bent flywheel. Previous owner pulled it with the wrong puller. Magnet catches on part of the magneto. Just wondering if a shop could bent and straighten it back out and if thats possible.
  11. S

WTB: 5/16 fully threaded 4" bolt

Thanks I was looking at this but I'm still going to hunt for a SHCS in 3 3/4" length. Any other websites like this one?
  12. S

The thread doesn't matter because it's being used on an exhaust clamp so any thread will do. I've hunted eBay already so I'll check out the McMaster-Carr website thanks :thumbsup:
  13. S

Where can I find a bolt in this size and fully threaded? Looking for a 4" fully threaded 5/16 bolt. Preferably a 3 1/2 Allen head or a 4" hex head will work too.
  14. S

Bonanza BC1300 fenders

I know there's fenders out there looking to be sold.
  15. S

Billet Flywheel Honda/Clone GX200

OldMiniBikes has 4 billet flywheels also a pic would be nice, may be interested. - SKU: RSP_13_077 - SKU: ARCBSFW-1 - SKU: ARC6619 - SKU: ARC6607-GX200
  16. S

Bonanza BC1300 fenders

Still looking. Someone find me a set :thumbsup:
  17. S

Bonanza BC1300 fenders

Hope is fading to find a set. Someone sell me some I'll pay top dollar :thumbsup:
  18. S

Bonanza BC 1400

It's a really nice bike. If I didn't already build mine I'd be all over this one. If you sadly end up having to part it, dibs on the fenders please. Where abouts are you in MN? I'm 3 hrs from Duluth.
  19. S

Bonanza BC1300 fenders

Still looking. I know someone has a set they want to sell me :thumbsup:
  20. S

Bonanza BC1300 fenders

It's been awhile bump!