Search results

1. firefighterbyrd

funny story

yeah thats common round here for deputys. we in the fire service like to refer to them as copological indicators, if that stripe on there pants is vertical the scene is safe, but if its horizontal things are bad very bad. i swear some of them would pull up in a gas leak get out and light a...
  2. firefighterbyrd

funny story

lol it wasnt so funny when he realized it wasnt a toy and it had some power. i mean my buddy does look goofy on that 50. all his bonanza needed was a diaphram that i told him i had two of and to just to bring it but he had to bring the 50 cause he says its fun to ride wheelies on
  3. firefighterbyrd

funny story

me and my buddy were out riding our minis last night around 1:30am at a local school parking lot. we were both bored and he called me up and said lets get into somthin, so i said lets get out on the bikes and he wound up bringin his daughters honda 50f cause his bonanza was givin him problems...
  4. firefighterbyrd

progress on my 6.5 clone

thats awsome man and just 15. you have a good start to a skilled trade, i have been a welder/fabricator for about 7 years its all i have ever done. and i think ill stick to mini bikes, somthin about go carts just dont seem fun i guess there just too common, and im lovin that everyone that has...
  5. firefighterbyrd

progress on my 6.5 clone

thats awsome is it all custom or did you modify a factory built. i dont think ill ever modify my frame i wanna keep it all original, i would like to find another one eventually and do some customization. and heck i would one day like to have a few to restore all original. i think mini bikin is...
  6. firefighterbyrd

progress on my 6.5 clone

well man that frame looks sharp, great job. looks like it will put more to the ground, i love mine but where its so short you can pull the front wheel up at mid throttle. but thats what i love about that dang thing lol
  7. firefighterbyrd

progress on my 6.5 clone

i like the bike, what is it. and the exhaust looks cool man and that intake is crazy lol but its a cool idea, whatever works right. that big spectre filter looks mean coming off that motor lol. i went back to my buddys this evening to change out that sprocket and what do ya know max torque has...
  8. mb68

mb68

9. mb67

mb67

10. mb66

mb66

11. firefighterbyrd

How to clean a rusty tank??

i glanced through all the replys and dont think anyone recomended it, but an old shade tree mechanics trick for cleaning a rusty tank is just a half a tank of gravel and alittle gas. always use the biggest rocks that will fit in the hole without getting stuck coming out and shake shake shake...
  12. firefighterbyrd

progress on my 6.5 clone

cool man, i was amazed at how much of a gain i got off the carb tune and header. my next investment is an adapter and filter that i can get from my buddy for around $25. he told me he knew that with just a header and intake swap it was a 2hp gain on these motors. and im wanting to keep my valves...
  13. firefighterbyrd

progress on my 6.5 clone

yeah it is inches, and he told me today the main is in the 120s and the pilot is in the 90s and that is jet size
  14. firefighterbyrd

progress on my 6.5 clone

the pics above are just better shots of the header i made and how i chopped off the excess plastic on the base of the breather box to clean it up alittle and not look so bulky. my next investment will be a intake filter adapter and filter
  15. mb44

mb44

16. mb55

mb55

17. mb111

mb111

18. mb221

mb221

19. mb33

mb33