Search results

1. E

want to build a 25+hp clone

So what would be a good setup for a gx160? I only ask because I already have a brand new gx160 freebie.
  2. E

I posted a question for ya in the clone engine mod section under wanting to build 25+hp clone...

I posted a question for ya in the clone engine mod section under wanting to build 25+hp clone. Just in case you don't see it. Thanks man.
  3. E

want to build a 25+hp clone

Hey minidragbike, will that configuration be the same for gx160 and gx200? Or would they have different build specs?
  4. E

vanK. Thanks dude!

vanK. Thanks dude!
  5. E

Man I need some help. I've been searching and can't find the front wheel and tire you run on the...

Man I need some help. I've been searching and can't find the front wheel and tire you run on the front of your drag bike. Also I read somewhere about using kart slicks and the sidewalls flexing under cornering and causing the sprocket to make contact with the ground. Is there a stiffer rear...
  6. E

Header Wrap

I've wrapped headers for a car and a couple bike pipes and I'll have to say that soaking it is the best way to go. It allows the material to stretch a little so when it dries it has a tighter fit and also it helps keep the amount of loose fiberglass down so you're not all itchy from it.
  7. E

Building drag bike...

Thanks Walt! I've built quite a few "big bikes" as in Harley's but what I'm building it for is a mini bike run my buddy puts together and really it's just a bunch of guys riding old mini bikes on an 8 mile back road poker run. He rents a campground and everybody just kinda hangs out. We have...
  8. E

Building drag bike...

South eastern. 20 minutes from Cincinnati. Thanks for the link!
  9. E

Custom Drag Minibike For Sale

What ever happened to this bike? Did it sell?
  10. E

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

These old karts are way cooler than any shifter kart or dirt track kart ever thought about being!
  11. E

Building drag bike...

I'm in the process of building a jig to keep my frame straight as I build it. Im trying to get everything together to figure out ride height, rake, and all that so I need tires to get started. I have been going thru old postings about drag mini bikes on here for almost a year now trying to soak...
  12. E

Colored Grips??

Yea lots of company's make colored mx grips
  13. E

Finkawhile's Project

When does the build thread start on this bike?
  14. E

What size wheels and tires did you use on your drag bike frame? And where did you get them? I'm...

What size wheels and tires did you use on your drag bike frame? And where did you get them? I'm having trouble finding the front and not sure of the size of the rear. Thanks man.