Search results

1. thibault116

sprocket for DB 30 mini bike

Hi i was wondering what would be a good size sprocket for my db 30 mini bike. I have a 6.5 hp swap and i am looking to get more speed out of it but still have torque. The chain is a 35 chain im not sure what the measurement of my sprocket is can someone also tell me that i am looking to buy a...
  2. thibault116

Tires

would a 15/6 and a half/6 fit ?
  3. thibault116

Tires

Hi i was wondering what size tires will fit the 2008 db 30 baja my back tire is bald and will not hold air any more. I cant find the exact size tire that came on it. So i am wondering if there is any other size tires that will fit on stock rims.
  4. thibault116

6.5 hp Honda clone tachometer

ahh alright thanks im not gunna take Governor out im not doing all that work ahaha .
  5. thibault116

does any one know how to install one im going im not gonna get the digital one.
  6. thibault116

Hi i was just wondering if any one knows a way how i can hook up a tachometer to my Honda clone it does not have a battery. so im not sure how im going to do it yet.
  7. thibault116

power-coat colour for baja mini bike

Hi i want some suggestions on what colour i should power coat my mini bike i was thinking orange or white but is someone has some pictures of there mini biked painted:shrug:. i need a idea becuase im not 100 percent sure. :confused:
  8. thibault116

DB 30 Tires

so a 15x6x6 will fit the mini bike its a baja db 30 with stock rims ???
  9. thibault116

DB 30 Tires

Hi i was just wondering if any one knows where to buy a tire for a Db 30 i cannot find one any where i live in Canada and don't have a a visa or any thing so i can pay over the internet. :shrug: can someone please help ??:punk:
  10. thibault116

Honda clone mods

do they sell NGK plugs for these honda clones ?
  11. thibault116

Honda clone mods

i know what they are talking about i looked at my plug and compared to the chart. the plug is classified as a "GOOD" plug i plan on buying a name brand plug not the stock Chinese POS plug.
  12. thibault116

Carb jet size for honda clone

are there different size emulsion tubes i was planing on getting one of them too just not sure what one i should get
  13. thibault116

Carb jet size for honda clone

Hi i have a honda clone and i am getting a exhaust and an air intake for it. i am not sure on what jet size i should get. i am thinking on getting a #90 but im not sure. i need help figuring this out and also i would like to know where i can get a Jet for it. i don't know if Canadian tire would...
  14. thibault116

Honda clone mods

on the chart it would be classified as a good it runs amazing, I am planing on getting a 90 jet but i am not sure on where i could find one im not sure if a hardware or Canadian tire sell it, and im not sure if any 90 jet will fit the carb. I just plan on putting exhaust on it right now then i...
  15. thibault116

Honda clone mods

i have a stock plug and the video i watched you don't have to drill im not sure on how to do it yet because i don't have the pipe yet and i still don't have the jet.
  16. thibault116

Honda clone mods

no i have it loss end a bit i like having the govner engine last longer.
  17. thibault116

key ignition

ok thanks ill try it
  18. thibault116

key ignition

hi i am just wondering is there is a way that i can put a key ignition on my honda clone 6.5 hp engine and how ?
  19. thibault116

DIY....re-jetting a 6.5

do you need drill bits ? becuase i just want to do a # 90 jet becuase i want to run straight pipe. can someone please help or is there a way that i dont need to drill
  20. thibault116

Exhaust for honda clone

i would like to put a air filter on it and an exhaust should i re jet the card to a #90 Jet