Search results

1. X

HF sale on engine

Just got mine for $99. I also just found out (the hard way) that it won't fit in my "new" doodlebug frame. Let the cutting and welding begin. Nothing is ever easy. *sigh* Off to try to find a thread about a Pred install into a "New-style" DB30. Wish me luck. D
  2. X

GX160 clone bogging down on acceleration.

Okay...so after taking the carb off 5 or 6 more times today...I realize the mounting studs are perfectly level. Meaning they are on the same plane horizontally across from each other. I remered the pictures of gx200's being un-level with each other. It seemed like the gx200 carb studs are on the...
  3. X

Nothing? This is the first "honda" engine I've ever touched. I think I will get a new carb...I just don't want to buy the wrong one. There appears to be two different part numbers for the 6.5 carb and the 5.5 carb. 6.5 #16100-ZLO-W51 5.5 #16100-ZH8-W61 I would think the main jet and the E-tube...
  4. X

Hi everyone. I'm the new guy with a typical "new guy" question. I just purchased a really nice new-style doodle bug for $70. It's build date was 10-2010!! The 97cc engine is junk. Period. So I bought a pressure washer with a 5.5 hp honda clone for $40. Here is where it starts gettin weird...