Search results

1. Roach 72

mini chopper frame wanted

Thank you both for your responces . The mini chopper is kinda what I thought she would like, Its a great looking mini and your price is more than fair. But she wants one like mine she says. The custom frame well that thing is WICKED!!! And you also are more than fair on the price. I dont know...
  2. Roach 72

She can handle my old 87 YZ 80. Daddys girl :smile:
  3. Roach 72

She will be 12 next month . Got any pics?
  4. Roach 72

Im looking for a chopper frame and wheels, and any other random chopper parts. My little girl wants to build one, so I told her I would start looking to see what we can come up with.
  5. Roach 72

Punk ass kid in the slammer for stealing my bird!!

Its a small redneck town every body knows your name round here so when ya do something dont take long to get around. This dumb asses dad came to my house and ask me if I could somehow drop the charges on his boy cause he is so much shit now that he cant get bonded out of jail. Turns out he just...
  6. Roach 72

Man its crazy! The boy is 17 ,he took the wheels off and threw the rest of the bike down in a big storm drain ditch .I just got the thing like 3 months ago and had got what I needed to start taken some of that 3 layers of paint [my plans for today] walk out side this morn, Its gone.
  7. Roach 72

He said , Whats the big freakin deal its a pile of crap. I didnt think you was goin to do anything with it. Well kid, why did you want a pile of crap?:shrug:
  8. Roach 72

4 ingines from the junkyard ,junk or gold????

OK I got the also now. And you do like the engines and youre correct Im here for a good time and not a long time. I have to take my lazy self to bed so I can work hard on my future in the AM . Funny guy I like you already!!! So ya want to see what I bring home from the junkyard tomorrow ? Ill be...
  9. Roach 72

So you like the kitty bag? OK You dont like engines. Thats OK too, So Im gonna be here how long? Oh yeh what about the engines??:shrug:
  10. Roach 72

I seen more out there!! Im goin back ASAP . Seen 4 tillers ready for strippin. Ive got 2 karts and 2 minis now 4 engines. The maddness just got started.
  11. Roach 72

thanks for the info:thumbsup:
  12. Roach 72

Went engine shoppin at the old junkyard got a briggs and what the other 3 are I dont have a clue spent $25 and got muddy. It some how seems worth the trubble 3 out of 4 fired up after some messin around.
  13. Roach 72

The other bike

Tomorrow couldnt wait or maybe I couldnt. So anyhow here is the other bike I hope the pics are better this time. Oh yeh I got the rules now 1 bike at a time.
  14. Roach 72

Any Idea????

Hey I had a chance to look at the gallery , and you are right about the Bird . Seen one on there and every thing matches up. Thanks again:scooter:
  15. Roach 72

Any Idea????

Thanks for your reply. Sorry about the pics. I was trying to beat the rain. Stormin here, Ill have new pics tomorrow.
  16. Roach 72

Any Idea????

Im not sure what kind or year the bikes are. An old freind that is dieing gave these bikes to my kids and we have been working on one . The bike was in fair shape. 3 months into it and we are inlove with minibkes now!!