Search results

1. J

Cat 250

Selling my cat 250. It sits in the garage too much so it needs to go to a home that will ride her. Has a newer Briggs 3.5 motor. Asking $300 and prefer local pickup. In Sylmar, 91342.
  2. J

Ding How

I'm selling a Ding How. From what I could find it was made around 1970, Taiwanese. Original tires. $50, Los Angeles.
  3. J

Quiet muffler

I have a briggs motor and I was wondering what is the most quiet muffler I can put on it or has anyone used different types and what type is the most quiet. I want it quiet for the neighbors. thank you,
  4. J

WTB cat 250 parts

Looking for a kickstand and kill switch plate. thanks,
  5. J

Want a Cat

I am looking for a Cat 300, 350 or 250. Los Angeles area, let me know what you have. thank you, Jason
  6. J

Ding How

I'm selling a Ding How. From what I could find it was made around 1970, Taiwanese. Original tires. $50, Los Angeles.
  7. J

handlebars

I have renewed my interset in minibikes, haven't had one since around 1982. This is my first one since so I don't know anything about them. I need a set of handlebars, what bars do you think will fit. I was looking at Cat or maybe? Give me some ideas on the seat. I was thinking maybe adding...
  8. J

What is this frame

One of my coworkers has this frame for sale, I am trying to find out who made it, for parts so I can get it going. Sorry for the pics, phone pictures. It looks like it had a friction rear brake but it also has a tab for a rear drum brake. I think the tab was added though. The front peg mounts...