Search results

1. Rclinetx

Pay It Forward

Parents were not aware he was asking around to "buy". To unsafe and cannot ride legally ride in the neighborhood. Unsafe was my childhood lol I survived.
  2. Rclinetx

Pay It Forward

**Update** Well gents its a No on the go ahead for the Minibike. Unfortunate but it is what it is. I'd like to thank everyone for the posts and offering up donations. Miniwood I received the donation and will gladly return even though you said to keep it. Please pM me.
  3. Rclinetx

Pay It Forward

Alright Gents, You all are so very generous!! With the unexpected gracious donations, I am going to talk to his parents before going any further. bB2NER Has graciously offered to donate a new motor. Miniwood and buckeye have my address, and are also donating! Cant really get much...
  4. Rclinetx

Pay It Forward

Y'all are truly good folk here!!
  5. Rclinetx

Extra 4 hp Lifans showing up?

Sent you a PM.
  6. Rclinetx

Pay It Forward

Y'all are truly awesome! Mini wood I remember the fire bike, I caught the tail end of the thread , great story!! I will defiantly let y'all know if I need anything. So far it just needs a hole filled from rust , no prob for the welder. I'm gonna try and find a good running motor to stick in...
  7. Rclinetx

Pay It Forward

Hey guys been off the forum a few months busy with school and traveling for work. But I'm back in the saddle again. I've got a cool project I'm working on. A few months ago summer kicked off and school was out. We had a few new kids in the neighborhood and one came by the house. He rang the...
  8. Rclinetx

Engines for sale

pm me please
  9. Rclinetx

Tell me about it.

Not sure if that's bigger I'm uploading from iPhone
  10. Rclinetx

Tell me about it.

11. Rclinetx

Tell me about it.

What is this?
  12. Rclinetx

Wireless LED Brake Light

It's a patented pending switch so I'm not sure of the details. Should be here in a few days .
  13. Rclinetx

Dad of the year

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DGybG-ZonSgw&v=GybG-ZonSgw&gl=US
  14. Rclinetx

Build off.

US/vintage Open OffRoad Street Drag Doodle Big Wheel ?
  15. Rclinetx

Build off.

Like this.
  16. Rclinetx

Red mini?

Maybe a tote goat.
  17. Rclinetx

Wireless LED Brake Light

It uses a sensor built in the light to distinguish braking. AAA batteries Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
  18. Rclinetx

Wireless LED Brake Light

I wonder if they thought the same about the wireless phone. It seems to have caught on. I may have found a innovative product and wanted to share. Pictures and video to come this week. Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
  19. Rclinetx

Wireless LED Brake Light

Who would be interested in a LED wireless brake light for your mini bike?
  20. Rclinetx

22 pistols

Glad to see to see someone else in the charger cult. Great gun.