Search results

1. M

Mini Bikes in Arkansas

I also live in Arkansas,Jonesboro. Just joined this forum also.
  2. M

Power products parts.Argyle cub

I need....reed plate,carb or carb kit-mt37a, Tune up kit,ah-47..rod bearings and rings,Exhaust and exhaust gaskets. Folding footpegs for a argyle cub or good pics so I can build some.
  3. M

Barn find.

Nice find outlaw I like it. Markus I looked at that site and it is kinda a Ah47 tease,lol. The home page has a pic of what I have but I can't seem to find any parts.I may call them and see what they suggest,I have found a few parts on e-bay and I think I will be able to find the rest with...
  4. M

Barn find.

Thanks Markus and Zee. I think I am going to just clean it well. The wheels look to be aluminium also so that is a no brainer, sandblast the paint off. New tires, these are bad. I think I can clean all the bolts up to look "less rusty". I have found base gasket,rings,petcock,correct exhaust but...
  5. M

Barn find.

What way should I go with this? I kinda had a idea of why it wouldn't start so I decided to take this scooter apart. Someone painted wheels,pullies and brake red so I knew I was going to fix that. The motor looks pretty good but I guess this is where I would like some advice. Rod moves 1/8th...
  6. M

Barn find.

It is all cast aluminum. The motor is too. I think it is a 2 stroke motor or so I was told. I have alot of research to do before I do anything to make sure I don't mess it up.
  7. M

Barn find.

The tag on the front says Argyle Scooter Cub,Model 4758, serial 1383. The motor is a tec, Ah47 serial 3181138. The scooter seems all there but I think it is missing something on the handle bars,Headlight? Also the foot peg looks wrong and so does the exhaust. I did get the motor to pop once but...
  8. M

Barn find.

This was in my step dads barn. Argyle? Are part around for this? I hope to restore it one day.
  9. Argyle

Argyle

This was found in a barn and gave to me.