Search results

1. sparkwizard

Weird Craigslist go kart

I think that sprocket idea is pretty nice. The seats...not so much.
  2. sparkwizard

Weird Craigslist go kart

Look at the way the steering linkage is connected on that one.
  3. sparkwizard

Wanted scrub brake setup for manco yard kart

I think you would have better luck fabricating that assembly on your kart. I think they were welded onto the frame.
  4. sparkwizard

Say Hey

Yes, He is. He might be older than you, too! He's older than my Dad.
  5. sparkwizard

Say Hey

Happy Birthday, Mr. Mays! (I would have lost that bet, by the way.)
  6. sparkwizard

Motovox 80

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275489922637?chn=ps&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1ZgOFjnoEQIu__wEOoCb4Yg49&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=275489922637&targetid=1583904486362&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9010174&poi=&campaignid=20398568299&mkgroupid=150864212599&...
  7. sparkwizard

Tec flywheel id

33660?
  8. sparkwizard

Doodlebug DB30 Ring Replacement

The 79cc Predator will bolt right on, only costs about $120. Not a racer or a hill climber. but it is a pretty good, little engine to get you going.
  9. sparkwizard

Anyone know what this is?

Shop class/ student project. @pomfish pointed out the welds. They do look pretty rough and most were ground off before paint. Not factory built, not welded by a production welder. Tires look more like Chinese electric scooter than old mini bike. Ride the heck out of it!
  10. sparkwizard

Smog pump supercharger

I'm sure it is very responsive. This ride should be fun!
  11. sparkwizard

Smog pump supercharger

Boost will only show on your gauge while your throttle is open. If you don't have a load on the crank, you will only be able to blip the throttle open for a couple of seconds. It's REALLY gonna be loud under a load, with steady boost!
  12. sparkwizard

Complete comet two speed set up….USED…

Is it #35 chain, and 3/4 PTO and jackshaft? Thanks
  13. sparkwizard

Kawasaki MT1 electrical

If it blows 6 volt bulbs, put 12 volt bulbs in it. Or like @DaddyJohn suggested, make sure all of the original bulbs are there. Maybe somebody removed the turn signals, markers, tail light... When one is removed, or one burns out the rest pop really soon after that.
  14. sparkwizard

Anyonw ever buy from this vendor?

I see they are reselling a lot of parts that could be purchased directly from their venders. I've never heard from, and I certainly won't buy from them. They were nice enough to tell us who they buy from, though.
  15. sparkwizard

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Is the PTO on the flywheel side?
  16. sparkwizard

Minibike engine engaging without throttle.

Depending on how much time you spend "climbing" or "accelerating", you should oil your clutch every time you ride it, especially if you are a full grown man.;)
  17. sparkwizard

Has it ever run correctly? Have you ever ridden it with this engine on it?
  18. sparkwizard

Does it make a grinding, scraping noise after you start it? Does it have a centrifugal clutch on it? Have you ever oiled the bushing in your clutch?
  19. sparkwizard

what is this?

Well, you certainly won't need to worry about scratching it. I'd put a big Tecumseh on it, spray it all one color and ride the heck out of it!
  20. sparkwizard

First engine build need advice

Have a nice day.